Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) Dealer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) Dealer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Group interview includes a math test to weed out the weak links. They're looking for energetic people who have personalities. They ask typical questions like what you hope to get out of the job, where you see yourself in five years, that sort of thing. Just be honest, polite, and show some personality and you shouldn't have any issues. Screening is a swab test for those who are interested.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Pretty standard as long a your good at math. training can take months

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Math test and intense background check. The process was part of a job fair held by the casino. It was a 3-part process including a skills test, a questionnaire, and a 1-on-1 discussion

Interview Questions

• How I intended to be able to benefit the company   1 Answer

Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

Casino's are looking for dealers with good social skills. Interesting people, good conversationalists, happy faces. They will ask you what your hobbies are. The casino generally doesn't hire dealers who have anything theft related on their criminal record or any felonies. They also are wary of hiring people in deep debt. There is a oral swab drug test during the orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Its a gig, not a career.