Riverside Healthcare CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riverside Healthcare CNA Interview Questions

Interviews at Riverside Healthcare

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

My interview was awesome. He just tried to get to know who I was & my experience. He told me about the company, benefits, introduced me to the manager & had me shadow someone for a few hours to see if I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Riverside Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Hampton, VA).

Interview

Human resources will get in contact with you and conduct a over the phone interview if they are satisfied then they will forward your information go the facility so you can have a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• If you are in the break room and you hear coworkers talking about a resident and they ask you a question about the resident what would you do or say   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Was called by HR and interview set up with their recruiter. From there was introduced to floor nurse and brought back in to shadow on a different day.

Interview Questions

• What made me choose Riverside?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the position. Shortly after I received a phone call to set up an interview. From there I was offered the position. I went to have a drug screen and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want this position?
      What made you go into the medical field?
      List some good things people may say about you?
      Previous work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with Derek. Great interview, very kind. Then went up to 4 rehab for an interview, which was nice. They answered a lot of question I had about the work load and made me feel comfortable to be apart of there team.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to work as a CNA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

I had an interview with the HR department. I then had an interview with the Nurse Manager on the floor I applied for. I then toured the unit with the Nurse Manager.