Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Riverside Healthcare

2.4

Education Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Spoke with Derek one on one than with Mona. Then went to do urine analysis and schedule back screening and make sure vaccines and other tests were up to date.

Interview Questions

• What my current job responsibilities were?
      What was most difficult about working with some peers?
      How did I remediate that?   1 Answer

Emergency Room Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through Indeed, had an interview with HR, completed a job shadow after a secondary interview in the ED, and was given an offer. It was a smooth process, and I was guided when needed.

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview process with timely replies to applications and the ability to monitor application statuses. The interviewers were personable and made the interview process smooth, while keeping it professional.

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and seamless. From the receptionist to the panel conducting the interview, everyone was warm and welcoming. You can expect to meet a couple of people from HR initially. Subsequently, a panel of nurses and administration officials will conduct an interview. The setting is relaxed, and the question are used to determine how compatible you will be for RHC. Good luck

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy to follow. Everyone was very nice and answered my questions. I was able to meet with the manager on the same day. I received a phone call the next day asking me to come in a job shadow for the position I was applying for. I went in and met some of the staff working in the unit.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle difficult situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process for Riverside Medical Center was very user-friendly. I thought the questions that were asked aided in allowing both parties to have a clear understanding of what was expected by all involved.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had difficulty with a coworker and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bourbonnais, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very clear and professional. Every step in the interview process was communicated well. I heard back in a timely manner and knew what to expect moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Riverside?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

My interview was awesome. He just tried to get to know who I was & my experience. He told me about the company, benefits, introduced me to the manager & had me shadow someone for a few hours to see if I wanted the job.

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Hampton, VA).

Interview

Human resources will get in contact with you and conduct a over the phone interview if they are satisfied then they will forward your information go the facility so you can have a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• If you are in the break room and you hear coworkers talking about a resident and they ask you a question about the resident what would you do or say   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Was called by HR and interview set up with their recruiter. From there was introduced to floor nurse and brought back in to shadow on a different day.

Interview Questions

• What made me choose Riverside?   1 Answer