Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Riverside Healthcare

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the position. Shortly after I received a phone call to set up an interview. From there I was offered the position. I went to have a drug screen and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want this position?
      What made you go into the medical field?
      List some good things people may say about you?
      Previous work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with Derek. Great interview, very kind. Then went up to 4 rehab for an interview, which was nice. They answered a lot of question I had about the work load and made me feel comfortable to be apart of there team.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to work as a CNA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

I had an interview with the HR department. I then had an interview with the Nurse Manager on the floor I applied for. I then toured the unit with the Nurse Manager.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Very efficient. Great people that knew their job. Timely response. I wanted to work for Riverside after meeting with and going Thru the interview process. I was taking on a tour of the facility which was a nice touch.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL).

Interview

The interview involved a typing and spelling test, and interviewed with two people and they were both very friendly and welcoming. I spent about 30 minutes there for the entire interview.

Director of Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview with HR for basic compatibility and skills. Second was an on site group interview with the VP Support Services, VP HR and another support services Director. The setting was in a conference room in HR.

Interview Questions

• They drilled the experiences listed on my resume to determine if I had the focus they were looking for, which I believe was fine tuning quality improvement...to be the best of the best.   1 Answer

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare.

Interview

Few questions with a group of people. It was like they had already made their decision about hiring me. I was offered the job a few days later but had to wait for a 3 day hospital wide training to begin a few weeks after that. Most of the 3 day training was too general and useless for my job. Geared towards nurses, not therapists, and talked a lot about benefits I wasn't going to get anyway.

Houskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

it was very relaxed with video interview and later on one on one everyone was friendly and let you know just what had to be done to complete the interview and where tot go.

Interview Questions

• something difficult I had to do while at work.   1 Answer

Emergency Department RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (West Kankakee, IL).

Interview

I received a call from HR who set up an interview for after the holidays. Upon arrival I was greeted by the ladies at the front desk who then let me know who I would be speaking with. They were super nice and welcoming. A few moments later I was called back to meet with Derek, the HR manager who was extremely friendly. I did not feel awkward or nervous at all during the whole process. It was a very comfortable atmosphere and he was very easy to talk to. After the interview with HR he brought me to meet with the ER manager.

Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

In my first interview I met with HR and office hiring manager. I was tested on my typing and spelling. I then interviewed with HR and was presented with the job description of the position that I had applied to and the details/benefits/values of Riverside. I then met with hiring office manager and he went over the daily duties of working at the specific office I had applied for and answered any questions that I had in regards to job.

I received a phone call a few days later from the hiring office manager offering me the opportunity to come into the office and meet with the other manager, the doctor that I would possibly be working with, the Dr.'s RN, and the office supervisor. I agreed.

During my second interview I first met with the Dr., RN, and the second office manager. After this I met with the office supervisor who went over the daily duties in the position that I had applied for and asked me questions about my experience and I what I can offer to their office.

Each of the staff members that I have met with have all been so kind and eager to answer any questions I have had.

Interview Questions

• If we were to speak with some of your former/current co-worker what would they say one of your strengths are?   1 Answer