Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Riverside Healthcare

2.4

House Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was impressed with the organized interview process. All of the correspondence with the HR staff was prompt and professional. The entire process was thorough yet handled in a timely manner. My interview with the Director went great. She was polite, professional, and energetic... it made me eager to work in this environment!

Interview Questions

• If I asked one of your references to name one of your strengths, what would they say?   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process for new graduate RN positions is a joke. You are interviewed by the recruiter (who is really the only great part of the process) then shuffled into a room with three managers who may or may not be part of the floors you specified. The interview questions are read by one of the floor managers (in my case it was an absolutely rude woman with zero affect, does a lot to help you as an already nervous as a new grad) and are pretty standard. The kicker is the entire interview lasts about 25 minutes. You are not shown the floor you are interviewing for and possibly do not even meet the manager you could be working for. Red flags are everywhere throughout this process. I would skip it and apply somewhere you will get more of an idea of what's being offered to you. Just because you are a new grad doesn't make you worthless.

Interview Questions

Riverside Healthcare Response

Sep 13, 2017 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with the New Grad RN interview process and we absolutely do not want you to feel... More

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare in April 2018.

Interview

Met with DON and a few others, then floor managers. The panel was very nice and went well. The floor manager was very unprofessional and didn't really give me a chance to ask questions. I took a tour of the floor and met some employees they all seemed very nice.

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

Had an Interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Very thorough when describing the job I was apply for. They also gave me a tour of the floor I would be working on if hired,

Student Nurse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bourbonnais, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

HR was very friendly and personable. I received a phone call asking setting up an interview, they were very accommodating to my student athlete schedule. I had a general interview with HR then another interview with the Student Nurse Assistant Manager. They asked behavioral and scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked scenario and behavioral type questions. One in particular, they gave me a list of things I needed to complete and address and they asked in which order would I complete them.   Answer Question

On Call Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a brief time to tell about self. Likes and dislike. Time to show experience and background Also a test on ability to diagnose and cognitive ability. Was warned that it was also used for ability to know how much training would be necesary/

Sitter/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very polite and professional. I felt comfortable answering questions and asking them as well. It was a great experience over all. I think I was even comfortable enough to make a joke or to. I was really pleased to have been interviewed by Mr. Weston and Ms.Marcias

Housekeeping Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and professional. Mr Weston was easy to talk to and made me feel welcome. I enjoyed meeting with him and he answered any questions I had about the job.

Interview Questions

• What would your references say is one of your weaknesses ?   Answer Question

Care Associate RMG Float Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and flowed very quickly. I didn't have to wait long before being seen. Tim did a quick interview. Shortly afterwards Tami came in and went into more questions, and discussed more of the requirements and expectations. Both Tim and Tami made me feel welcome and comfortable. Tami asked me to shadow an employee. She explained it was to make sure that the position would be I would enjoy doing. It had been a while since I had worked in an office setting. There was a week after the shadowing I received an email stating the position had been filled, However, I was a strong candidate for the position to keep reapplying if there was another position that came up. I did not apply right away. Then about a little over a week. Tim reached out to me by Tami request to see if I was still interested. When I said yes because it had been pretty recent I didn't have to interview again. Tim just started the hiring process. I went for drug screening and I am scheduled for a back assessment in two day. Over all the process went pretty fast after the ball started rolling.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would mind shadowing someone to see if it was a position I thought I could do well.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. The HR did the interview then I met with the nude manager. They offer you a shift to shadow on so that you can see if you would be up for the challenges of working there.