Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Riverside Healthcare

2.4

Behavioral Health Intake Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I had the pleasure of having two interviews at Riverside. The first interview was pretty standard. I met with the HR recruiter, Mr. Weston during the first portion of the interview. The second portion of the first interview was with the Intake department manager, Mr. Costello. The second portion of the first interview also consisted of standard questions as it related to my clinical work experience. Both Mr. Weston and Mr. Costello were very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable. The interview was very structured and organized. I was called back for a second interview two weeks later, whereby I met with Mr. Costello. The second interview consisted of clinical test and a mock Intake phone screening. Although I was nervous, due to not knowing what to expect, Mr. Costello made me very comfortable. The hiring process took about four and a half weeks, in which after the third week, I received a couple of emails keeping me abreast of where they were in the hiring process. Overall, Riverside medical HR dept. and the centralized Intake management team were very professional. I look forward to joining such a professional and pleasant team.

Interview Questions

• Why Riverside Medical?   1 Answer
    • What theoretical orientations do you use?   1 Answer

Behavioral Health Crisis Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bourbonnais, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

The human resources team and program manager were very involved and kept me informed of all steps in the process. The application process was very efficient being all online.

Behavior Health Call Center Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

It was extensive. After my application was approved I had some forms online to fill out before the initial interview. I then was offered a second interview and waited on a phine call on the decision.

Interview Questions

• Which code of ethics did I follow   1 Answer

Dietary Caterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bourbonnais, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Amazing people and very professional, it seems like an amazing place to work included great people who are genuinely caring about their staff and how they are treated. Can't wait to start working with riverside !

Housekeeping I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

The gentlemen who interviewed was very proffesional and nice , they made the interview slide by and didn't get into depth . They did t beat around the bush and got right to the point on what they needed to know overall it was one of thr best interviews I have had .

Interview Questions

• My work history , about myself , and what shift was preferred   Answer Question

CVOR Surgical Scrub Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very promising, smooth, and direct to the point. I was introduced to the Departmental Manager, OR Team and to the CVOR Surgeon Director. The whole Riverside Healthcare staffs are all approachable and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my working experience, skills, and how do I handle situations; such as client care, physician orders, colleague conflicts, etc.?   Answer Question

RMG Site Supervisor OB/GYN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bourbonnais, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

I had interviews with the HR, hiring manager, physicians and the Vice-President. It was an amazing opportunity to know more about the practice and provide them more information regarding my experience.

Health Equipment Warehouse/02 Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was very informative and professional. The interviewer was very clear on what they were expecting from me. They did a great job showing me around the facility. The time that the interview took was exceptional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bradley, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

The process was fast informative, a great learning experience and fun. The recruiter was informative with her briefly going over the job description and about the position. Jessica answered all my questions and gave me great information about the job.

TR Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

We went over the job description, job duties, the schedule, Also about great benefits that the job has to offer, and I’m impressed!! So excited to be a part of riverside !! I had a tour of the hospital, and also got to meet a lot of great people. The hospital expansion is outstanding.

Interview Questions

• How does this job description fit you?   1 Answer

See What Riverside Healthcare Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “The career development opportunities provided to me as a Riverside team member have the potential to not only grow my career, but give me the opportunity to grow with the Riverside family...”“The career development opportunities provided to me as a Riverside team member have the potential to not only grow my career, but give me the opportunity to grow with the Riverside family and give back to the organization and the communities it serves. As I continue to develop professionally, it becomes more apparent to me that Riverside genuinely upholds the organization’s mission and values through its support and belief in the talent within.” – Full Review