Riverside Healthcare New Grad RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Riverside Healthcare

2.0

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process for new graduate RN positions is a joke. You are interviewed by the recruiter (who is really the only great part of the process) then shuffled into a room with three managers who may or may not be part of the floors you specified. The interview questions are read by one of the floor managers (in my case it was an absolutely rude woman with zero affect, does a lot to help you as an already nervous as a new grad) and are pretty standard. The kicker is the entire interview lasts about 25 minutes. You are not shown the floor you are interviewing for and possibly do not even meet the manager you could be working for. Red flags are everywhere throughout this process. I would skip it and apply somewhere you will get more of an idea of what's being offered to you. Just because you are a new grad doesn't make you worthless.

Interview Questions

Riverside Healthcare Response

Sep 13, 2017 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with the New Grad RN interview process and we absolutely do not want you to feel... More

Other Interview Reviews for Riverside Healthcare

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare in April 2018.

Interview

Met with DON and a few others, then floor managers. The panel was very nice and went well. The floor manager was very unprofessional and didn't really give me a chance to ask questions. I took a tour of the floor and met some employees they all seemed very nice.

Interview Questions