Riverside Healthcare Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riverside Healthcare Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Riverside Healthcare

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview process with timely replies to applications and the ability to monitor application statuses. The interviewers were personable and made the interview process smooth, while keeping it professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Riverside Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and seamless. From the receptionist to the panel conducting the interview, everyone was warm and welcoming. You can expect to meet a couple of people from HR initially. Subsequently, a panel of nurses and administration officials will conduct an interview. The setting is relaxed, and the question are used to determine how compatible you will be for RHC. Good luck

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy to follow. Everyone was very nice and answered my questions. I was able to meet with the manager on the same day. I received a phone call the next day asking me to come in a job shadow for the position I was applying for. I went in and met some of the staff working in the unit.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle difficult situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process for Riverside Medical Center was very user-friendly. I thought the questions that were asked aided in allowing both parties to have a clear understanding of what was expected by all involved.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had difficulty with a coworker and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bourbonnais, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very clear and professional. Every step in the interview process was communicated well. I heard back in a timely manner and knew what to expect moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Riverside?   1 Answer