Rivigo Enterprise Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Rivigo Enterprise Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Rivigo

3.3

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a full day interview process, with three rounds of interviews with fellow EAMs working in Rivigo. Discussions centered around discussing my previous roles learnings from them, how I will fit into Rivigo, my strengths and more. However what happened post the interview process was a bad experience. Was confirmed over a phone call by the recruiter through whom I had applied that I was selected for the role, and was asked to mail the payslips and other required documents to the recruiter. Post that there was no communication for over a week regarding further steps and was being told everyday that I will be getting the details in the coming day and post 10 days the interview process is over, I am told that the position they interviewed so many candidates for on location is currently on hold and hence they can't extend the final offer. Overall the experience leaves a bad taste in terms of how a company like Rivigo operates being one of the hot startups in India today.

Interview Questions

• Why Rivigo, more about my previous experience and how my role in Rivigo will suit my profile.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rivigo

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rivigo.

Interview

Probably the worst interview experience ever. They took more than a month’s time to schedule the interview. The interview process was a mess. Went through 3 proper and 1 informal discussion. All f2f.
    One had to go the HR everytime to ask the status and schedule the next round.

Worst part came after the interview process was over. Next day the consultant told you are through and they would roll out the offer letter basis my current salary for which they asked my current company salary slips and all.

Then I was to get the call from the HR next day which kept getting postponed for 2 weeks due to Diwali holidays.

Finally after repeated follow ups I get to know after almost 2 weeks that my candidature is on hold as the position for which I was interviewed was kept on hold. Pathetic coordination by Impeccable consulting who had scheduled the interview.

I somehow got through to the HR directly only to wait for 2 more days. Again follow ups and then the HR said your candidature is not being taken forward. Complete contrast of what the consultant said. I never got to know what had really happened.

Worst thing the company HRs nor the consultant cared to keep it transparent and let the interviewee know the proper status.

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Interview

Highly unsystematic and unplanned interview process. Interview scheduled at Random dates/times. HR is highly irresponsible and they will not pick up calls when you require them the most. Skype interview scheduled without communicating Skype IDs leading to embarrassment.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation that terrified you most in your job.   Answer Question