Rivigo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rivigo Interview Questions

Interviews at Rivigo

2.8

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rivigo (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First round aptitude test, second round group discussion and at last HR round. Aptitude round was simple and easy. In group discussion round they want to speak anything, the content doesnt matter. In HR round they just ask about what is logistic company and are u flexible in working for extra hours.

Interview Questions

• You are from an engineering background, why do u want to join in a logistics company?   1 Answer

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Pune City (India)).

Interview

It was an offcampus drive held at a college in Pune. First they introduced about rivigo and cleared doubts regarding anything.
    Then the selection process begins.
    It comprises of two things:
    1. Aptitude test: 20 questions (16 mathematics related, generally volumes,mass and speed and time related problems. and 4 logical reasoning).
    2. Shortlisted candidates are allowed for the next round i.e, Group discussion/ interview: in this round they first ask you to introduce yourself in 30 seconds. Then a situation is given based on which they test your pressure handling capacity. And finally why do you want to work in rivigo?

Interview Questions

• how will you prioritize which truck to unload when 5 trucks arrive at the same time.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rivigo (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was held in kolkata at Rivigo Warehouses near saraswati Bridge. 12-15 candidates came for an interview, Then Their interview process is very easy. They took the first round. And they told everyone to leave they will call you. They asked Questions in Hindi

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   Answer Question
    • After 5 years what is your expectations? What will be your post you want to see yourself?   Answer Question
    • If One day one employee stole 1L goods from warehouse and suppose you are the manager incharge, so What will be your steps? and How could you make up the whole loss to the company??   Answer Question
    • If the store is in fire? What will be your steps? You have only one option. Either you can save goods or workers? What is your choice and why?   1 Answer

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Pune City (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

In all there were 3 rounds . The first 2rounds were based on aptitude and basic mathematics . The final round was a face to face interview .

Interview Questions

• How much knowledge do you have about the company /logistics business ?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had 4 rounds. Out of 4, 3 were technical rounds with different people. Whole process was completed two days. Overall It was not so difficult as it is a start-up.

Interview Questions

• What was your work in previous company?   1 Answer

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test which contains 15 aptitude question and 5 technical questions based on SQL and C. The guy who took my exam is in some kind of hurry . I gave my test in their canteen .

Senior Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process is same like every company Apti round ,GD and finally F2F. Interviwers are really cool and motivated towards their journey and question was simple but based on the life of pilots and personal life .

Interview Questions

• Q:What is proper way of stacking the shipments in warehouse or in a linehaull?   1 Answer
    • Q: what is cause of damage in shipments ?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The Process began with following rounds
    1 - Aptitude test with 20 easy questions
    2 - Group Discussion
    3 - One on One detailed interview
    4 - Final interview with personel in top level management

Every round was eliminating round

The HR staff was extremely helpful and cooperative during whole process. The snacks & tea were open to all and those who stayed beyond 2nd round were also offered meals. Although being a startup, the office was quite big and near to HUDA metro station and surrounded my offices of many renowned companies.

Interview Questions

• -Various General Aptitude puzzle, mainly relating to Transportation sector
      - Relating to your resume and past work and educational experience   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

they had an basic aptitude test and then the technical rounds followed by the hr rounds. the aptitude questions were on basic topics such as ages blood relations and time speed distance. basic verbal questions were there. there was not proper management for the interview .

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was Base on face to face interview with the head of institute. It was really a tough interview but overall that was good because finally I cracked it.

Interview Questions

• About my total experience of job.   1 Answer