Rivigo Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rivigo Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Rivigo

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview at a B school. One of the weirdest product interviews ever. I have interviewed with Directi, Flipkart, Microsoft, Amazon across multiple roles in product and program management. This was the worst experience with a couple of highly arrogant individuals with negligible product knowledge.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rivigo

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was time taking and took almost 30 days to complete the process. Mix of telephonic and F2F.
    4 rounds of interview, final one was with the founder. Mix of technology, product and business questions. Questions around creating road map and driving product adoption.

Interview Questions

• Product road map and research process
      Use case related to logistic
      Use of machine learning and internet of things in logistic
      GTM strategy
      Product adoption
      Technology architecture of current projects   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rivigo.

Interview

Interviewer was late by almost half hour and I had to remind HR about the interview
    The interviewer was clueless about the questions to ask. Lost my patience on the random questions when the interviewer from the hiring product team asked "Who do you think a product manager is and what does he do ?" as one of first few questions in first interview. Having worked for quite a few years in the field, I had to object and even asked the interviewer if she is sure that question is relevant as I had taken and given many interviewers but had not heard such vague non-directional questions ever. After hearing that she thinks these are relevant and have been asking for Quite A While, I decided to put it to stop in the middle. One a positive note, when I took the matter with HR, she apologized and offered to reorganize it with a senior team member later.
    Even when I refused to take the process further after a really poor experience in the first round, I got a generic regret mail from HR stating the "direct fitment" issue

Interview Questions

• Who is a product manager ? What does he do ( seriously expect this because I was asked the same and interviewer emphasized that this is being asked all the time)   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was mix of video call and F2F with almost 4-5 interviewers

1st 2 interview round was relevant and was focused around product management.

Interviewer was very calm and supportive. He kept me engaged throughout the discussion and the best part was the passion of solving unique problem statement, which was coming out from his conversation. He took time to explain about the product and business before jump start with the interview questions.

I thoroughly enjoyed 1st 2 rounds, specially 2nd round of interview.

Questions asked:
    Technology stacks used in your current product
    Why are you using MySQL, when MongoDB is the buzz word in the market
    Write some sample query to extract data independently
    Deep dive around the product, where I failed as a product manager and around the product metric
    How will you convince your tech and business team on any new product idea
    Why did you choose PM as your career

Last 2 rounds were not relevant and people were not even knowing , what to ask. It seems, they do not have sufficient interviewers to interview product managers. And some operation members take interviews to complete the process.

1st 2 rounds were too good, and last 2 rounds were too bad, making my experience overall bad.

Interview Questions

• Write algorithm to solve some scenario based question on early stage ecom start up
      Technology stacks used in your current product
      Why are you using MySQL, when MongoDB is the buzz word in the market
      Write some sample query to extract data independently
      How will you convince your tech and business team on any new product idea   Answer Question