Rivigo Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rivigo Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Rivigo

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Pune (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

3 Rounds process, 1st round Group discussion, 2nd Personal interview, 3rd Human resource round , very simple . Manager very cooperative, it took almost a day till 9 pm, i was last to get interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, weakness, strength, Tough situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rivigo

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

First they took online test round (20min) before interview day. On interview day GD Round then HR round total time 6 hours .Hr were good and she also told me that you have scored highest online test marks till now.
    At last they said you have educ.gap and no relevant experience in this field ,these things you should see while shortlisting resume. My resume reflect both the things clearly and I have also confirmed on phone with the consultant were from I received this job i.e. uniconhr consultancy (Arun bansal) .
    Company it self have 4 year experince in logistics field . And i think company should have vision to make more good manager on its RELAY logistics model.
    And on my point of view these interviews are part of marketing strategy of rivigo by calling 💯 of peoples.

Wasted almost 8 - 9 hours. 300rs too.

Interview Questions

• How you can make good relationship with warehouse in-charge ?   1 Answer