Rivigo Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Create your profile to get personalized information

Rivigo Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Rivigo

3.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo.

Interview

Campus Interview; There was a hackerrank based coding test and then you had to get through three rounds of F2F interviews. The company is definitely growing fast and the interviewers seemed friendly enough but they have high standards and expect you to write bug-free code without any prompting from their side.

The questions are common enough that with the right preparation and campus interview experience, you should be able to crack most of them. While some companies favour a more logic based approach towards interviews where they test the intuitive abilities of the candidate, Rivigo focuses more on theoretical knowledge and your ability to write code on paper.

Interview Questions

• Got some surprisingly easy questions in my first round: Reverse a linked list, Insert and Delete from a BST, etc. Others got harder questions but they want you to write the production code, not just give the logic.   Answer Question
  • The second round covered more topics:
    SQL, Design Patterns, Probability, Time complexities, Graphs
    -Subset sum problem (They didn't expect the DP Solution)
    -Tower of Hanoi (write the code)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rivigo

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

I have applied to Rivigo from cocubes that held in our college. After I applied to the company I got a mail that am selected for further rounds.
    The first round consists of 10 aptitude questions and 5 technical questions .
    After this the selected students go for technical interview.

Interview Questions

• In my interview the interviewer initially started with tell me about yourself question.Then he asked about my summer internships and then he asked SQL queries and some SDLC questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (New Delhi (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There were 1 coding round, and 3 technical interviews. It was a great experience and the team was very nice. Only for me, there was a 4th round, where i messed up and not got selected.

Interview Questions

• Some basic coding questions in first 2 rounds. In 3rd round I was asked to design a basketball game.   Answer Question