Robert Bosch India Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 7, 2018

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Amcat based test which had basic aptitude and technical questions your domain.
Selected people will have technical interview and hr interview. We were also offered to do our final year project with them.

Interview Questions

• types of adc converters, differences between microprocessors and microcontrollers, code for d flip-flop.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch India

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was written aptitude test and basic electronics as I am from ece branch. There were different sets for cse and mechanical branch. 2nd round was technical interview.If you clear it you can go for hr.In technical interview he asked basics electronics questions from analog circuits,Digital circuits,Microprocessor and microcontroller.

Interview Questions

• What is PIV of diode required in half wave,full wave and why?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Mangalore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was good. Asked me to introduce myself. During Introduction I covered all the key points like the projects I have done, my interests and other extra curricular activities. Interviewer is good. He concentrated most on my basics.

Interview Questions

• Asked about one of the projects I've done.   Answer Question
    • Started with a basic question to explain a Diode.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

I was applying through college. First round was an online test that had questions on math, C programming, 8051 microcontroller, 8082 microprocessor, logic design, etc. It had negative marking. The next round was the technical interview were questions were asked on a varied number of subjects like control systems, logic design, analog circuits, C programming. Questions were asked about projects in the resume. Next round was HR. General questions were asked.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

Telephonic with HR. Then written test on aptitude and engineering questions. Then face to face interviews with 3-4 range heads. No such hard questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as I am in need of job.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Recruited via On college campus process.
    2 rounds - 1 tech 1 hr. Technical tm round involved knowledge on vehicle dynamics, c language, control system, linear integrated circuit, and data structure.

Interview Questions

• Free body diagram of vehicle in over steering and under steering   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment.This description is for Computer Science people.

First there was online test.this included technical and few aptitude questions.Technical questions were from C,C++,OS,CO, and some 2-3 questions on software engg also.

Next round was Technical interview round.In this round i was mainly asked questions about my previous projects which i had mentioned in my resume.Then the interviewer asked few basic ques in C and told to write a simple program.

Next round is HR interview.Here they asked tell me about urself. y did u choose cs? y bosch? what do you know abt bosch? y should i select u? ny plans for higher studies? ur hobbies? where do u see urself in 3 years?
    They'll announce the results after 2 days.They were mainly interested in ECE,EEE,Mech ppl.. so from cs they selected less number of ppl.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

hiring process includes two interview one technical and one HR followed by resume short listing.
    technical interview was mainly based on JAVA and C programming, few puzzles. they were expecting real world example of programming questions.
    if you perform satisfactory, they will give you one form to be filled. that form asks about your personal information and your photograph.

Interview Questions

• there is no unexpected questions from technical portion. interviewer has asked several puzzles like "why cover of manhole is only circle???"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

the written round was easy aptitude and a little tough tecgnical questions based on FETs. the technical interview had questions on microprocessor and microcontrollers. HR interview was a simple personality analysis interview

doing MS

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

it was very easy...you needed a cutoff of 70% & should have cleared all papers in the 1st attempt.1st round was aptitude.60 quesns 60 mins.25 quant and 35 quesns from ur branch(diff papers for difft branches)...no sectional cutoff...-ve marking was there....
    if selected,next round is technical interview...they asked ur favourite subject...and quesns on that...study basics thoroughly...mainly subjects like microprocessors,microcontrollers,C basics etc..basics is the word.
    and HR later....trust me,if u make it there u r almost in...
    gud luck

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i am a fresher...so no negotiation was possible