Robert Bosch India Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Bosch India Engineering Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Mangalore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was good. Asked me to introduce myself. During Introduction I covered all the key points like the projects I have done, my interests and other extra curricular activities. Interviewer is good. He concentrated most on my basics.

Interview Questions

• Asked about one of the projects I've done.   Answer Question
  • Started with a basic question to explain a Diode.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch India

Engineer Interview

Interview

I was applying through college. First round was an online test that had questions on math, C programming, 8051 microcontroller, 8082 microprocessor, logic design, etc. It had negative marking. The next round was the technical interview were questions were asked on a varied number of subjects like control systems, logic design, analog circuits, C programming. Questions were asked about projects in the resume. Next round was HR. General questions were asked.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

Telephonic with HR. Then written test on aptitude and engineering questions. Then face to face interviews with 3-4 range heads. No such hard questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as I am in need of job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment.This description is for Computer Science people.

First there was online test.this included technical and few aptitude questions.Technical questions were from C,C++,OS,CO, and some 2-3 questions on software engg also.

Next round was Technical interview round.In this round i was mainly asked questions about my previous projects which i had mentioned in my resume.Then the interviewer asked few basic ques in C and told to write a simple program.

Next round is HR interview.Here they asked tell me about urself. y did u choose cs? y bosch? what do you know abt bosch? y should i select u? ny plans for higher studies? ur hobbies? where do u see urself in 3 years?
    They'll announce the results after 2 days.They were mainly interested in ECE,EEE,Mech ppl.. so from cs they selected less number of ppl.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

the written round was easy aptitude and a little tough tecgnical questions based on FETs. the technical interview had questions on microprocessor and microcontrollers. HR interview was a simple personality analysis interview

doing MS

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

hiring process includes two interview one technical and one HR followed by resume short listing.
    technical interview was mainly based on JAVA and C programming, few puzzles. they were expecting real world example of programming questions.
    if you perform satisfactory, they will give you one form to be filled. that form asks about your personal information and your photograph.

Interview Questions

• there is no unexpected questions from technical portion. interviewer has asked several puzzles like "why cover of manhole is only circle???"   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

it was very easy...you needed a cutoff of 70% & should have cleared all papers in the 1st attempt.1st round was aptitude.60 quesns 60 mins.25 quant and 35 quesns from ur branch(diff papers for difft branches)...no sectional cutoff...-ve marking was there....
    if selected,next round is technical interview...they asked ur favourite subject...and quesns on that...study basics thoroughly...mainly subjects like microprocessors,microcontrollers,C basics etc..basics is the word.
    and HR later....trust me,if u make it there u r almost in...
    gud luck

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i am a fresher...so no negotiation was possible

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a panel interview. The panel was looking for the confidence and faith you have in yourself.. It started with my introduction and then they were asking about my previous experience. The interview was a mix of technical and personnel related questions. They were more focused about the confidence level and were also keeping an eye on my communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Why should we take an engineering graduate in supply chain management?   Answer Question
    • Please tell me three things that you learnt during this interview session?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India in January 2011.

Interview

Tech round
    HR

Interview Questions

• GD&T, SPC, MSA, Past experience, how do you deal with bad suppliers, How did you come to know about BOSCH, 7 QC tools. Manager asks questions on previous experience, crisis handling process. GD&T, SPC, MSA, Past experience, how do you deal with bad suppliers, How did you come to know about BOSCH, 7 QC tools   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

it was good