Robert Bosch India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Bosch India Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

Bosch Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

We called through a third party names cocubes ..few from each called were called (around 4-5) and dates were given for the interview at Bangalore Bosch campus . It was an excellent experience. They focussed on our project and resume completely! Through project they'll turn towards core subjects and test your technical knowledge!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume was the first question!   1 Answer

Account Payable Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India in June 2017.

Interview

Though I have answered all the questions not selected.I think hr doesn't has any work on weekends so they decided to randomly call the entire city and select no one. Please do not waste time here going for this interview.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Got mail from the recruiting HR. First technical round then HR round. Questions related to technical topic, brief insight of current project. If flexible to work in client location.

Interview Questions

• There are 27 balls with same size and shape, only one of the ball has different weight than the others. One weighing machine isavailable. Please find the least number of combination required to find the ball?   Answer Question

Graduate Apprentice Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India in June 2017.

Interview

Intially written test in college campus and then an interview like technical and h.r round in a single one in their campus and then selected candidates will be work for them as trainee for 1 year.If their performance is good for company they will be move on other wise they will be fired from company.

Technical Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First there will be objective type Technical round, Aptitude and Verbal. Technical round will be based on Mechanical and Industrial engineering topics. Next round will be technical interview with technical expert(mainly on Bachelor's final project and Manufacturing and Automotive topics) , and finally HR interview where you will be asked typical HR questions and about company. If you get offer then you have to take a medical test.

Interview Questions

• - Depends on interviewer to interviewer . Mainly on Bachelor's project and automotive related topics   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Banga (India)).

Interview

scheduled interview would be te technical, no written test, prefer automotive domain & interviewer check your fundamental on skill set. So many interviews happen so they will always best of them. It can be very person to person& department to department.

Interview Questions

• Your project experience in past your role & responsibility.
      oops, concept, coding on paper may be one liner question.   1 Answer

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Good environment for interview process : Pleasing food if you are through first 2 rounds.
    Good Atticates during interview process, like any other corporate Company, Spl'lly about the Bosch Brand. Free Food!!!!

Interview Questions

• Flexibility for Overtime working   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1st technical interview with technical panel of 3 people, start with your current project and probing quetions into it. Should be able to give the overv iew of the project and make the interviewer understand.
    2nd interview with group leader, more to chek you suitability in there projects
    3rd HR, formal questions

Hardware Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a walk-in cum buddy referral, even though you get invite you resume is screened again, know what you write in your resume, questions will be based on resume. Very helpful interviewer. Know the basics

Interview Questions

• opamp basics, types, working, formulas, design an opamp   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

The process had 3 rounds. First a written test containing aptitude,C output and electronics.
    Next Wed technical interview.
    Then a hr round.
    The written test was conducted at my college.
    But the interview process happened at Coimbatore at their office at Chilsez.

Interview Questions

• One of the question asked was a puzzle in my tech interview.
      A person has 10 bags each bag containing 10 pearls and each pearl weighs 10g.
      Nowa burglar steals a bag and replaces with a fake bag of pearls with each pearl weighing 10g but number of pearls still remaining 10.
      The person doesn't which is the correct bag.
      He can use a digital weighing scale but it can be only used once. Find a way to find the fake bag??   2 Answers
    • Then questions about opamp   Answer Question