Robert Bosch India Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.9

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

It was mainly baed on Digital Design and Automotive elctronics!
Be prepared to get difficult stuff on Analog and Digital logic

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch India

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1st technical interview with technical panel of 3 people, start with your current project and probing quetions into it. Should be able to give the overv iew of the project and make the interviewer understand.
    2nd interview with group leader, more to chek you suitability in there projects
    3rd HR, formal questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Qualifications for Bosch-70%& above in your degree with no reappears.
    23rd sep,2016-Lovely professional university

Selection process in bosch goes with three rounds firstly with a WRITTEN TEST of 60ques(35 tech,25 apti)...aptitiude is easy.But,for technical questions you need to refer to your core subjects of your Branch.As i m from ECE...questions are mostly from
    DIGITAL ELECTRONICS( 9th complement,mod counter,basic gates,no of multiplexer req.to design 16:1 from 2:1&4:1)
    ANALOG ELECTRONICS(op-amp,no of 5ohm resistors in 555 timer,A/d convertor resistor values)
    EDC(electron & hole concentration pbs)
    CONTROL SYSTEMS(c/r value)
    MICRO-PROC&CON(interrupts,memory specifications)

Aptitude part also contains some VERBAL ques like choosing right alternatives...no need to prepare for synonyms and antonyms and one puzzle from logical of 5 ques.

1 MARK FOR COORECT ANSWER AND -0.25 FOR WRONG ANSWER.Be careful.

then technical if you qualify,followed by HR.

Interview Questions

• Briefly explain about your project?That it....The interviewer is going on asking me questions whatever i gave the answer. "One has to be too good in his basics to clear this round".
      Brush up your answers about your project before speaking it out.

For example...in your project if you have used a micro-con a specific one then why only that one,is it compatable with every system,serial communication working--HOW   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

i have given the written test initially which consisted of technical aswell as apptitude.
    then there was a technical interview f2f,
    after which there was a HR interview.
    thats it
    After every level there is elimination

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Campus recruitment.

1st round - 60 mins MCQ test with analytical, mathematical and questions depending on your specialization (coding for me).

2nd round - Technical PI. In depth about DS and embedded. Basics on OS, DBMS. And greatly on things mentioned in your resume. And for us, few coding questions like count no of nodes in binary tree, 2nd largest no in an array and others.

3rd round - HR PI.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be strong with your basics of your specialization.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Was easy. Concentrated on the way one tackles the problem.
    1 online test, 2 technical, 1 managerial, 1hr rounds
    online test was easy
    in technical they asked the basic questions
    in managerial they checked how on tackles the given problem and was mainly IQ based questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview
    technical and apttudei test followed by technical and HR interview. Techinical exam has 35 questions and aptitude has 25 questions and both together, the exam was for one hour. next was the technical interview round then followed by Hr round. You will be given offer on the same day of the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Coimbatore (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1st round: technical + Aptitude quiz - 30 questions 1 hour
    2nd round: Technical Interview
    3rd round: HR

The technical interview tests your knowledge in DBMS, Data Structures and Algorithms. You'll be asked about your projects and extra curricular achievements.
    HR interview consisted of the standard HR questions like why bosch? why should we hire you? etc...

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was really good.

1 Aptitude Test: Out of around 3000, 300 were shortlisted.
    2 Technical rounds: It was a good mix of aptitude, project, programming and academics.
    1 HR Round: It was a refreshing experience after waiting for the whole day as there were a lot of candidates and finally aftershortlisting, few were left including me.

Interview Questions

• The aptitude test was really comprehensive including Maths, English, General Awareness, Programming etc.

For the technical interview, since I was fresh out of college, I was asked:

1. About the project of my final year.
      2. Knowledge of C Language.
      3. Knowledge of Electronics.
      4. Digital Electronics.
      5. Automotive Basic knowledge.

For the HR Round:

Self introduction, Puzzle solving, and confidence review.

It was a great experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India in April 2016.

Interview

F2F interview.
    Super easy.
    3 rounds.
    1.》technical
    2. Manager
    3. Hr......
    It was a Walkin. Min 300 ppl were present. The process took over 3 hr for 1st round, Subsequent rounds were faster

Very low hike