Robert Bosch Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Bosch Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Warren, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Was asked in for an interview and it seems very all over the place. I wasn't asked many questions and left wondering if the interview was just a formality.Overall just ok.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2015.

Interview

I did only one stage interview. I had a referral in that company. He asked my some technical questions, and I answered very well. I was also familiar with some of their ongoing projects.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about my previous projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring included contact through your the year with a recruiter followed by a quick interview event at their facility that included a tour. Large group of potential candidates were interview for three different positions

Interview Questions

• What experience on your resume will help you the least for this job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I applied online using their online application. After a few days, perhaps after two weeks, I received an email from Human Resources. I then proceeded to give times I was available, and after a few days I received a time for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bosch?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in January 2016.

Interview

Super fast and really easy, called in an hour giving me an offer. Talked to multiple hiring managers and they talked about their projects. Had no problems with the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple as for most internships. You go and apply, if they’re interested you get an interview. Interview is your typical STAR questions, pass it and you get and offer. Pay was non negotiable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Total 2 rounds of interview. One with HR and other Technical. Prepare resume well

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Hannover (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

I saw an opening for internship on Bosch germany website for a computer vision internship and I applied there. I got a reply a week or two later. The interview was over phone and was taken by one person. They told me that I got selected for the internship and then told that it will take a month atleast for the permit. Two months after selection they told me that the work permit is rejected. I had to do a compulsory internship for atleast 3 months for degree but this internship was 6 months. Bosch was giving me a salary less than minimum wage because it was compulsory internship and I accepted that offer since the work was good. The work permit was rejected because the german permit officials considered it as a voluntary internship because of 6 month duration and demanded the salary to be atleast the minimum wage. But BOSCH was unwilling to do that(they could have increased the salary by just 200 euros) or any other kind of adjustment like just 3 months internship. They did not give me any proper reason on why they are cancelling the internship suddenly without trying to find out any way of making this internship work. Because of this my 2 -3 months were wasted and I had to look for an internship all over again. It was very unfair on the company's part.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you done? Explain in detail . Explain releavnt concepts from courses?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was quite a good interview procedure first is the written test round in which you need to answer few aptitude and your domain related MCQS, nedd some preparation to clear written.
    In my interview the questions are mainly on c,linux, projects etc. please be prepare well on projects done and if the intake is for embedded project you may get questions from embedded c too.For few of my class mates next round is telephonic where they asked basics of c programing

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2016.

Interview

My university career departament aplied for me to the internship.
    They called me over the phone to talk about my resume first. Then they asked me to go for an interview in person. I had an interview with the two managers I work with atm.
    We talked to me about the projects they were working at and some of the tasks I would have to do.

Interview Questions

• We know you know about strategy but which specific actions would you implement in order to make this plan succeed? and in which order?   1 Answer