Robert Bosch Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Bosch Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring included contact through your the year with a recruiter followed by a quick interview event at their facility that included a tour. Large group of potential candidates were interview for three different positions

Interview Questions

• What experience on your resume will help you the least for this job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Warren, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Was asked in for an interview and it seems very all over the place. I wasn't asked many questions and left wondering if the interview was just a formality.Overall just ok.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2015.

Interview

I did only one stage interview. I had a referral in that company. He asked my some technical questions, and I answered very well. I was also familiar with some of their ongoing projects.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about my previous projects   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Total 2 rounds of interview. One with HR and other Technical. Prepare resume well

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had applied for internship during my masters and was lookin fr a period of 9 months to 1year. I was interviewd at bangalore. It had 3 rounds. Written, technical followed by hr. The written had aptitude and technical related to electronics, microcontrollers, basics of c lang. Technical was purely related to my specialization power electronics. Interviewer was asking qs related to cinverters, smps, cintrol system.
    Later hr round was mere formality.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through an employee referral for an Intern position.The process took one month.first was a telephonic interview.Second was a face to face technical interview.The interview lasted for nearly 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• The interview had a complete explanation for the academic projects.
      Questions were completely around C (Especially arrays,functions and pointers ).very basic c questions like print a statement without using semicolon were asked.
      The other part included Micro controllers 8051 and basic microprocessor programming.
      Some logical questions were also asked.
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2016.

Interview

My university career departament aplied for me to the internship.
    They called me over the phone to talk about my resume first. Then they asked me to go for an interview in person. I had an interview with the two managers I work with atm.
    We talked to me about the projects they were working at and some of the tasks I would have to do.

Interview Questions

• We know you know about strategy but which specific actions would you implement in order to make this plan succeed? and in which order?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

the process consists of 3 rounds. aptitude test, technical interview, hr...aptitude test was on c,c++, os, networks, dbms, software engineering. technical round was on puzzles, c, cloud computing, database. final round was on btech project, and personality abilty testing.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2016.

Interview

At beginning, I had to fill a lot of mandatory forms. Then I submitted application online and got invitation for a phone interview from direct manager after 3 weeks.
    After 1 week, HR department contacted me and started providing necessary documents for visa application. It took one month to prepare and collect all the required papers before submitting them to Embassy.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember, but the questions were not so difficult and you can google them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interviewer ask me " tell me about yourself " and the projects that have been done at school. It was more focusing on the projects that have been done.