Robert Bosch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,076 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

There're two interviews asking you question at the same time. First, introduce your self. Then give you some real problem like how to count the number of people in a classroom (tracking people's head!)
    mostly about the basic ideas of computer vision and machine learning:
    1. Do you know some tracking methods?
    2. Do you know Viola-Jones framework
    3. Do you know PCA? what the consequences of applying PCA to dataset
    4. Do you know LDA
    5. Do you know Real-Adaboost?
    6. Do you know Haar-like feature? why it is called haar-like?

Anyway, the interview is almost based on you resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you know PCA? what the consequences of applying PCA to dataset   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Warren, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Was asked in for an interview and it seems very all over the place. I wasn't asked many questions and left wondering if the interview was just a formality.Overall just ok.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2015.

Interview

I did only one stage interview. I had a referral in that company. He asked my some technical questions, and I answered very well. I was also familiar with some of their ongoing projects.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about my previous projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring included contact through your the year with a recruiter followed by a quick interview event at their facility that included a tour. Large group of potential candidates were interview for three different positions

Interview Questions

• What experience on your resume will help you the least for this job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I applied online using their online application. After a few days, perhaps after two weeks, I received an email from Human Resources. I then proceeded to give times I was available, and after a few days I received a time for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bosch?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in January 2016.

Interview

Super fast and really easy, called in an hour giving me an offer. Talked to multiple hiring managers and they talked about their projects. Had no problems with the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple as for most internships. You go and apply, if they’re interested you get an interview. Interview is your typical STAR questions, pass it and you get and offer. Pay was non negotiable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Total 2 rounds of interview. One with HR and other Technical. Prepare resume well

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online, A few weeks later they informed me that I would be interviewing via phone with a manager. The interview was basic, It only took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, what do you know about the company, qualifications for the internship etc..   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Clemson, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. They brought in multiple engineers to conduct the interview. They asked mostly about things on my resume and to describe what I did in those positions. They also asked why I would want to work at Bosch.