Robert Bosch LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

Setup Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (Charleston, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to schedule a 20 minute phone interview then spoke to the interviewer the next day.

The recruiter didn't know enough about the technical skills they are seeking to ask meaningful interview questions or understand my experience.

Interview Questions

• do you have experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems?   1 Answer
    • do you have experience trouble shooting systems?   1 Answer
    • not a question but an insight: the recruiter did not know enough about mechatronics as it relates to anything outside a manufacturing facility to qualify my experience despite flat out saying, "we've hired people with your background in the past"   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Bosch website and got a mail from recruiter saying I'm moving forward in the process. Mentioned my timings for phone call with senior quality manager and had a good talk with him.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself? Your positive and negative sides? Discussion on my background.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (Plymouth, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took fairly long - like 3 weeks. First it was really fast. I applied online, then I got a form to fill out from a recruiter then I got a call from the recruiter with some HR questions. He told me that he would now send my resume to the hiring managers and they would review and I would hear back from them by Monday and I should send an email to ask if I didn't hear from him. I didn't so I wrote the email. I heard nothing for 3 more days then a different recruiter wrote me an interview date for 8 days later. Then the day before the interview in the evening I got more forms to fill out about my resume to be there before my interview.
    The next day I had my interview but instead of the two managers that were there and of which I got the names in the email the day before only one was there and one HR Lady (another new one).
    Both were nice and the conversation was ok. Good questions all in all - maybe just not the most typical ones. Interview lasted one hour and I didn't get invited for the second round for the other manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you like your Manager to be like or not to be like?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you counted the pro's and con's of a work someone gave you and you decided not to do it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you made a decision and later decided it was the wrong decision?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself - how do you fit to the position posted?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if all three upper managers gave you a very urgent task that need to be completed high priority?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The first round was a technical phone screen. I was asked about my projects in detail, how to solve overfitting problems, types of neural networks eg DNN,CNN,RNN,LSTM and the use of each.

Interview Questions

• About my projects in detail   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (New York, NY).

Interview

This was the most longwinded of the interviews I went for while looking for a job during my last year of undergrad. There was an initial phone screen and then an onsite interview for a full day including a technical questionnaire and several meetings with managers and other employees.

Autonomous Driving Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

1.Phone Interview testing basic c++ skills.Interviewer has his own compiler.
    2.Phone Interview along with an online Coding Test (advanced c++, linux)
    (The interviewer's english was below average).Starts from basic Hello World to Pointers,string operations,arrays,templates etc.
    3.A final on site interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.Fix the errors in a sample code.
      2.C++ templates,linux basics,pointers.
      3.Theoretical questions on Computer Vision/Machine Learning.
      Interesting interview overall but very unprofessional.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

It was not very lengthy. It was mostly fair. There were a couple one on one and also a couple group interviews. I am glad the interview process is over.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC.

Interview

The interviewer takes you for a tour of the office prior to the interview. Explains the work that is done and what is expected out of an ideal candidate. Be prepared for technical questions, a few open ended questions related on how engineering aligns with your passion.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by recruiter shortly. short phone interview with HR. Followed by another short Interview with another recruiter from HR. 3rd phone interview was with the director of the team I would be working with. Next stage was the in-person panel style interview with 4 members of the team. Overall, great process and experience.

Interview Questions

• STAR style interview questions. LOTs of interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a salary close to what I asked for so did not need to negotiate further.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC.

Interview

I first applied online for the position. After passing their qualifier questions, I received an email scheduling a phone interview. After passing the phone interview I was given a case study and I believe about a week to work on it. Once I sent it back in for review it took several weeks to be reviewed and for me to hear back from them. After receiving word I passed I was tasked with creating a slideshow to explain my logic applied to the case study and was invited in for an all day interview. The all day interview started first with presenting my case study to a member of the finance department and HR. After the other candidates and myself had completed our presentations we were brought back to a room where we were given a group problem to solve in 20 minutes. After this we were taken to lunch and given a tour of the building. After lunch 2 of the 4 of us were sent home. Myself and the other gentleman that were asked to stay met with a senior level person of the finance department for a final interview. The interview process started at 8:30 and went until around 3:00 PM. I received an email indicating an offer would be made by 3:00PM the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about the classes you took at your university.
      Why did you choose to use this accounting method over the other?   Answer Question