Robert Bosch LLC Finance Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance/Accounting Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (Farmington Hills, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

After submitting a resume, I was contacted by HR to schedule an initial phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic interview questions, especially behavior based. Immediately following the phone interview, I was asked to complete a personality test. After submitting the personality test, I was sent a financial case study with instructions and deadlines. After submitting the case study, I was asked to come in for a final interview at the Farmington Hills location and was told to prepare a Powerpoint presentation of the financial case study I had submit. The interview lasted about 5 hours; it consisted of panel interviewing, a presentation, and and on the spot team challenge.

Interview Questions

Professional Development Training Program (Finance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch LLC (Troy, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with a variety of different questions. I talked with a total of 3 different people; the first 2 were with a hiring company. Then I was asked to complete a difficult financial case study before talking to a manager at Bosch for the final phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Complete a financial case study.   2 Answers