Robert Bosch Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Bosch Project Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in February 2015.

Interview

This was an assessment center type of interview. On the first day was an introduction of the company and a very nice dinner with people from the company. On the second day, there was a case study of a real project, to be done in a team of 4. Then you are asked to present and answer questions. Then there was a standard interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Very friendly and encouraging.attended in walk-in.resume was shortlisted by a senior with ultimate care. Three technical levels.basic technical questions, process questions,aspirations etc have been asked.face to face interview took 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs and then HR interview .then Group manager interview ..later salary negotiations. Overall nice experience.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was 2 day process.
    Due to delay in HR procedure and not planned interview panel schedules it got delayed on first day for 4 to 6 hours and on 2nd day also also 6 hrs they wasted my time

Interview Questions

• About my existing experience only more focused.
      More about how you will fit in there organization.
      Earlier experiences in related field will be more useful.
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

good and intensive
    just 1 meeting / sometimes 2.
    HR ok, technical department can be wired
    a b c

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

had couple of telephonic interviews before being called for face to face. Was made to wait for nearly 2 hours. Initial confusion around profile match. and had to meet different Delivery heads. at end of interview I was told that they are looking for embedded system back ground and they wont be able to do justice to my profile(the person who interviewed me in phone was present in face to face meeting). It was loss of 1 day for me as they could have very well told this during telephonic interview as I highlighted the same.
    I dont think this company respects peoples time

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in November 2011.

Interview

Smooth sailing....

Negotiation

Moderate