Robert Bosch Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Bosch Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Detroit, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Resume review first, then face to face interview with department manager and HR manger.
There may be additional interview with director.
Over all the interview process was brief and smooth. They gave us relaxed mood and clear process.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength in your profession?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation is flexible.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The opening was for embedded C developer. There were a total of 4 rounds.
    Round1 - 95% questions were on C - storage classes, linkages, compilation process, different segments of C code, function pointers, memory management. 5% questions were based on the projects I have mentioned in my resume.

Round2 - Domain knowledge is assessed. I was asked questions on RTOS - scheduling algos, hard real time and soft real time, pre-emptive and cooperative scheduling. Then I was asked to design an algo to read an analog signal and then process it in ECU and based on the result take some decision. Basically I was expected to demonstrate application of ADC, filters, clocks, etc. with ECU. After this I was asked questions on linear control systems and various types of filters like high pass, band pass and low pass filters.

Round3 - General discussion with a program manager level person. he asked me about myself, my hobbies, why I want to join Bosch, then he started asking technical questions on RTOS, C, software design and architecture, etc.

Round4 - HR discussion. Tell me about yourself, why you want to switch, asked about family, current CTC, expected CTC (but no negotiation at all)

Interview Questions

• I have described all the questions in the interview process section.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Nashik (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process comprised of written paper and then GD and it followed by interview.the interview was simple it was technical and then it was followed by HR interview.the whole interview was on my project which i did at college. and then some questions were asked about my background etc.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call from consultancy. I was invited for a F2F on a Saturday after shortlisting.
    After a long wait had my first round with Architect. Asked core C++ concepts. One written test with 15 ques, a mix of mcq and Program output. This round went for 45 mins. Next round was with Manager on the same day. He asked about current roles and my aspirations. Mostly he was curious to know about my expected CTC. Thats all for the day. After one week got a call from HR who asked to come down for GRM round. There are again group manager was more intrested in my ECTC. Then later had a HR round. Again questions were in and around salary. Got a offer after 10 days. Offer made was way too less than the expectations.

Interview Questions

Salary is the major constraint they have. HR are rigid and adamant. They would rather loose a good candidate then to negotaite. A Big NO to those for a looking for good hikes.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds: Following are the 4 described:
    1. Technical/Screening Round - This deals with basic problem solving, data structures and some details on your resume.
    2. Technical Round - This round is conducted by a Technical lead or architect who questions you more deeply on your C++, Design patterns stuff. He would also ask you to explain more on the resume and previous project details.
    3. Management Round - This is generally taken by managers. It mainly deals with aptitude and general problems. No technical stuff.
    4. HR round - You talk about package and benefits, culture of Bosch and other details
    The process was lengthy but interviews were quite easy.
    It needs some basic preparation around the areas of c,cpp and data structures.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Got call letter for Embedded Testing. Hiring process is good. 1. Technical 2. Mnagerial and 3. HR.

TECHNICAL: Try to evaluate the technical skills. It is not mandatory to answer all the questions.

Managerial: Tries to evaluate the personal career, problems, family etc. It is friendly.

HR: Just salary discussion. Very friendly. Said will come back in two days and sent the offer on third day

Interview Questions

• Technical level will try to evaluate on knowledge on low level embedded system. very basics but always we will not care about these important things. Really unexpected questions on this.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I have not negotiated much as i need the job immediately. But tell ur concerns and say i do not want to miss offer from Bosh because of Salary. They will hear and do the best they can do.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in February 2010.

Interview

Was a normal interview. nothing much diffucult asked

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1) first will be technical Test for electrical and electronics background.
    2)The second will be a Technical interview. where they will ask about automotive basics like sensors and controller, and microcontrollers and communication.
    3)And the last will be Human resource interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was panel of 5 people, each one was testing on different abilities and skill sets, like, interpersonal communication abilities, technical knowledge, one was an observer and observing my body language and the type of command over my language.

Interview Questions

• If there is a quarrel between your wife and your mother, how will you handle and which side you take?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview.
    Spanned across 2 days.
    2 technical and 1 managerial
    Basic data structure questions ans some thought provoking in managerial round.
    Overall a gettable one.

The questions were of average difficulty
    Mostly on collection framework and data structure with sone programs.