Robert Bosch Tool Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation

2.5

AT8 Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Lincolnton, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

Very thorough and satisfactory, kind attentive people who answer any and all questions. Cover all rules, benefits, shifts, opportunities, and expectations for each position. They give you all the information you need on your job position and all contact info for supervisors, leads, hr, etc

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Bosch   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Two phone calls, one from HR and another from a Sr. Engineer. Not too technical, just asking about general experience and interests. It took them a while to get back to me after I applied, but after the first interview things moved very quickly.

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

After I applied, I received an email within a few days and set up a phone interview. The interview itself was a typical Behavioral Interview from HR. Questions related to explaining previous work related experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you accomplished something as part of a team, and what was your role in that team   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

A joke. Very dry, cold and old manager on death bed sitting there lies. Constantly interrupting interview because phone wouldn’t stop ringing because customers were calling cursing him out over the poor service and failure to do what he promised.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do everything we say and work till you have heart attack.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Mooresville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview - Two rounds of group interviews - Most of the questions they asked were from Java development and a couple of questions were from data analysis. They kept revolving their queries in and around the resume I had submitted.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (York, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview, asked about salary right away. Then met with 3 different managers, one of them being the GM. The in person was very odd, they handled it like it was my first day, tour and where your desk is. All before making an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have think skin? How do you deal with verbal abuse? From customers.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnton, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Lincolnton, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

It was thru a temp service. They asked me if I could do the job and I said yes. I filled out application. Watched work related videos. Did drug test and started work 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Can u lift at least 50 pounds.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Simple behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected, they didn't ask anything besides the most basic interviewing question   Answer Question

Not interested in full time, there is not much room for career advancement and a very small focus on marketing

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

2-3 Telephonic interviews. 1 was a con-cal with a german manager and my manager itself.

Interview Questions

• Web Services and SOA architecture. I ddnt know anything about them at that time,   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Good pre interview / poor unprepared live interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation / fit the mold or no go