Robert Bosch Tool Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Bosch Tool Corporation Interview Questions

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Mooresville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview - Two rounds of group interviews - Most of the questions they asked were from Java development and a couple of questions were from data analysis. They kept revolving their queries in and around the resume I had submitted.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnton, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Lincolnton, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

It was thru a temp service. They asked me if I could do the job and I said yes. I filled out application. Watched work related videos. Did drug test and started work 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Can u lift at least 50 pounds.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Simple behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected, they didn't ask anything besides the most basic interviewing question   Answer Question

Not interested in full time, there is not much room for career advancement and a very small focus on marketing

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

2-3 Telephonic interviews. 1 was a con-cal with a german manager and my manager itself.

Interview Questions

• Web Services and SOA architecture. I ddnt know anything about them at that time,   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Good pre interview / poor unprepared live interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation / fit the mold or no go

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation in September 2011.

Interview

Long, unresponsive process. My H1B visa transfer took forever. HR was very unclear about the process. Compensation was extremely uncompetitive. I had to move for personal family reasons. Work load is more than the compensation.

Interview Questions

• Not really. I was able to answer all the questions quite easily   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very inflexible

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Peoria, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online and got a call after about 1 week for a phone interview. After a few days I was called in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that didn't go as planned? How did you move forward with these obstacles?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was simple and easy. The offer was pretty generous.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation in February 2016.

Interview

After I applied online, I had a short telephone call from the HR, they asked if the application is still actual, and let me talk a few general sentences in English (we are talking of a German company).
    In the second round, I had a personal interview with the HR, with the teamleader, and the head of department. They asked about myself, my university projects, earlier work experience, my language skills. They asked general HR questions such as I would like to be a leader in the future or an expert, what are my plans in the far future, and they asked how much salary I would like to get.
    In the third round, I had to write a 4 page-long electrical engineer written exam in 60 minutes, where I had to solve tasks which I can face during the work. There were very easy "name this..." "what is this for..." questions, but I also had to calculate measurement setups or other math problems. It was not difficult compared to university finals.
    In the last round, the director of the department had a personal 1:1 talking with me, only asked questions about myself, such as what guarantees that after university I stay in this city, what was my task in my previous workplace, and questions from what he can know me.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was the written electrical engineering test, where I had 60 minutes to calculate and solve different type of problems.   1 Answer

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called by the HR and had a short phone interview mainly on interest and current job scope.
    Then I attended a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager and the HR representative.
    I was also given a technical test (during the interview) with 8 questions to answer in about 20 minutes. The whole interview took roughly 3 hours plus.

Interview Questions

• Have you been given a chance to make important decisions in your current company? If yes, have you ever make any wrong decision? If yes, describe the situation.   2 Answers

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Very professional and extremely friendly during both interviews. Although I didn't get the job, I must say it was the best interview I have experienced in the US so far. No silly questions, no baloney. Straight to the point, very honest job and qualification related questions.

Bosch is a very professional company embracing their German heritage. Don't expect questions like: I you were an animal, what animal would you be.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer