Robert Bosch Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Trainee

Robert Bosch Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It had an online process with aptitude test. After clearing it you would get to go to the campus of the company for a technical F2F & then the candidates are further sorted out.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Budapest (Hungary)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on an open day, then got a callback. Two of my future colleague was there. First I had to talk about myself they seemd to be interested, asked some details about my technical knowledge. There were questions to find out how I am thinking. Then they talked about themselves in a bit more detailed. Everyone was very kind.

Interview Questions

• What is your positive and negative personality and give example for these from your life?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braga (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Braga (Portugal)) in February 2014.

Interview

Discussion of the topics presented in the CV.
    Test of English language with a simulation of a conversation with a customer.
    Reason why I was applying for the job and what was my expectation about the intership.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with pressure?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Erstes Videointerview dann Assessment Center. Wenn das Assessment Center gut läuft, wird man zum einzelnen Interview eingeladen. Je nach dem findet den Mentor Gespräch in den nächsten Woche statt. Die Atmosphäre ist sehr spannende. Man braucht nur authentisch zu bleiben.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abstatt (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Abstatt (Germany)) in April 2011.

Interview

Gespräche mit Fachabteilung und Personalreferent, anschließend Gespräch mit Bereichsleiter

Interview Questions

• Typsicher Ablauf eines Vorstellungsgespräches, keine Besonderheiten   Answer Question