Robert Half Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Caddy to say the least. Different levels of evaluations/ introduction, entry mid and senior . The process leaves you unsure, they are a hiring firm. Meaning their goal is to find you a job somewhere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

started with a phone interview and then an in person interview with all different managers in different departments to see if I wanted to work in technology or marketing etc

Interview Questions

• how do I handle high pressure situations, am I comfortable being on the phone for most of the day meeting new people (clients)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

First step was a phone interview and then was invited in for an in person interview that week. I ended up meeting with 2 people that day and spent about 2.5 hours. Invited back the following week to do a shadow day. I sat next to a person and they showed me the system they used, explained it to me a bit and then they made some calls and I listened in. They showed me how they note the account online, etc. Gave me a tour of the office and showed me the sales goals boards in the different departments and explained the goals, averages, etc.

Interview Questions

The process took too long and I felt the environment was too ridgemented

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked general questions about background and why you think you would be good for this job. They are looking for people that will be very good at networking and know a lot of people.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with Making phone calls all day and getting rejected?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone screen, then in person interview. Might have to go through a few in person interviews. They are looking for a cheerleader-like personality, so be very energetic. They will have other team members come out from the office to interview you, to get their opinion on how well they think you would clique with them.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind making cold calls?
      Do you think you would have an issue making 80+ outbound phone calls a day?
      what motivates you? (they want to hear money)
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very Aggressive. Phone/Skype Interview and then multiple in person interviews very quickly. Had interview with manager then director and then area manager. All within about a week and half. Guess they were quickly trying to fill the position, but it was very intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Your typical personality questions. What did you do in this situation. How did you handle a difficult customer or issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Three in-person rounds (usually two, though I met with the Regional VP because she was in town). Also took a personality profile test - I'm sure to gauge for sales. I was an employee referral - many hires are, including candidates interviewed whom the staff member sees as a strong candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straightforward. Discuss impact of revenue needs to meet salary as you will eventually convert to gm-based pay structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

It was easy and simple. They really like when you reach out and check the status. It shows you are interested. Make sure that you push for whatever position you are looking for. Make sure that you elaborate on you skills and let the know that you are good a multitasking and that you are good with customer relations. That is big with this job. Also, make sure that you send emails to those that interviewed you. That is a big plus as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality as a worker   1 Answer

The pay is too low and I had to decline.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Basic questions, all about personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered $40k, and wouldn't budge on base. It takes some time to build a pipeline, be prepared to live off just that for some time, regardless of what they feed you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hoffman Estates, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager and a director the first day I was there. They both seemed very nice and were very easy to interview with. The manager told me that I had all the qualifications that he was looking for, and then literally said "what do I have to do to get you to come work here?" The following day he called me at 8:15 in the morning to see if I was still interested in the position, and scheduled me for a second interview the next day. I met with three people that next day (Thursday), and I was told to call back and speak with the manager the next morning before 10:00. I called the next morning, and the manager was out at a client site. I called back two or three times that day, and he was never there. I also sent an email and never received a response. Finally, that next Monday, he got back to me and told me that he should have more information the next Thursday. The next Thursday came and went with no contact and no returned calls. Again, I emailed him, and Friday afternoon he replied that he had been busy and that he should know more in another week. So here I am on the day that I was supposed to hear from him again, and I have yet to hear anything. Again, no response to emails or voicemails. Their lack of response or respect for other people's time has cost them, because I'm moving on to other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• If you were to receive an offer, would you accept it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me why you think that Robert Half is such a great company to work for.   Answer Question