Robert Half Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.5

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy going, low pressure, tell us about yourself type questions. The interviewer was very nice and made for a very comfortable experience. The check in process prior to the interview was seamless and signatures for registration now done electronically

Interview Questions

• Briefly summarize your responsibilities at your former employer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half in November 2015.

Interview

Good interview with whole team and must fit with everyone tonget hired. I will say sometimes it does not matter if the team likes you, corporate will pressure just to get people in the door and will hire unqualified people if cheap

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by my direct, the manager above him and lastly the president. First two were in person and one was via the internet. The questions were mid-level and not too difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good working in the staffing industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I went in for a future role that they had posted... they quickly turned the tables on me and started hiring me for their open seat at RH. Once they promised me growth, money, and leads to generate my book of business... my ears opened up. I wasn't sold right away... it took awhile for me to get onboard but once I did I quickly realized what the recruiting world really looked like from an inside point of view.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to make money??   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Half in January 2012.

Interview

You will go through a few interviews. Each interviewer is very friendly. They will show you around and truly explain the job. The questions are more or less a way for them to understand if you have what it takes. You will also decide quickly if this is the right job for you.

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Stamford, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

3 interviews... they are always hiring field related backgrounds that can do sales... first round was a recruiter, second was the branch manager, then lastly was the district manager.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half in March 2011.

Interview

I had my detailed interview with OfficeTeam. The account manager sourced out several positions for me. I felt Robert Half would be my best option as a temp to hire. I started as a temp and had an informal interview. After working with the company for 6 months I was offered a choice of two positions that became available.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, then with manager, then with District Manager, finally team interview. It was quick and reasonable. They were very open with pros and cons. Quite transparent. I'd say it was a good process for me and for them.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talked shop, because of my experience.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half in July 2011.

Interview

This interview went extremely smooth and casual. There were some basic questions about what I looked for in a job and then some experiential questions, but it was more similar to a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were able to pull out a sale after feeling you had no chance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The package was established and I did not negotiate it. It was a a generous package for an entry level sales position. I have been offered over five positions and none have been quite as high as this.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Cologne (Germany)) in December 2016.

Interview

In einem ersten Telefoninterview wurde ich gefragt, ob mir Erfolgsdruck etwas ausmacht und ob ich weiß was mich erwartet. In einem (als sehr angenehm empfundenen) ersten Vorstellungsgespräch face-to-face wurden wenig Informationen erfragt, der Fokus lag scheinbar auf einem anschließenden Probearbeitstag. Dieser Probearbeitstag sollte dem Bewerber einen Eindruck von seinen kommenden (mind.) 6 Monaten verschaffen - ausschließlich Kaltakquise B2B am Telefon. Da ich Berufseinsteiger ohne Vorerfahrung bin und die einzige Einweisung in der Benutzung des Headsets bestand, war der Spaß recht schnell gelaufen. Feedback während der Probearbeit gab es kaum, der betreuende Mitarbeiter hatte in der Zeit selbst Telefonate zu führen Nach drei Stunden (Ende der Probearbeit) wurde mir mangelnde Begeisterung für die telefonische Kaltakquise unterstellt - am folgenden Tag kam die Absage.