Robert Half Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The staff was not prepared to meet me and rather rude. Interviewer was texting as I spoke about my work ethic. I could tell he was jealous of my credentials and saw me as a threat to his position.

Interview Questions

• What days could I work which is illegal.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half in November 2015.

Interview

Good interview with whole team and must fit with everyone tonget hired. I will say sometimes it does not matter if the team likes you, corporate will pressure just to get people in the door and will hire unqualified people if cheap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy to talk to the people at TCG Cincinnati; I wouldn't say it is a piece of cake/easy; But it isn't difficult. Make sure you do your research and prepare to ask them questions as well. They did not make me feel uptight or nervous during the interview process, the upper management were extremely easy to talk to and were interested and passionate about finding out about me, what I am passionate about and if I would fit into their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about TCG.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with 2 people at downtown office. Realized about 10 minutes in that they were not actually looking to hire someone but just practicing interviewing. Was a big waste of time. The people were generally nice.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

My time was respected and they were professional. I went through three in-person interviews which is typical for recruitment firms of this size. The interviewers were all knowlegable and courteous. I felt comfortable and it was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

recruiter reached out via linked in, they had me do a phone interview which was easy, brought me in for an in person interview and then we followed up via phone calls and email afterwards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy going, low pressure, tell us about yourself type questions. The interviewer was very nice and made for a very comfortable experience. The check in process prior to the interview was seamless and signatures for registration now done electronically

Interview Questions

• Briefly summarize your responsibilities at your former employer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by my direct, the manager above him and lastly the president. First two were in person and one was via the internet. The questions were mid-level and not too difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good working in the staffing industry?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was not too difficult. All the questions you would expect. Was a bit thrown off when they had me do a mock sales call. They advertised the position as an account manager but quickly learned you start as a "creative recruiter" and there is no guarantee you will ever obtain this account manager role. A little misleading, but a good experience overall.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I went in for a future role that they had posted... they quickly turned the tables on me and started hiring me for their open seat at RH. Once they promised me growth, money, and leads to generate my book of business... my ears opened up. I wasn't sold right away... it took awhile for me to get onboard but once I did I quickly realized what the recruiting world really looked like from an inside point of view.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to make money??   1 Answer