Robert Half Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiting contact was very friendly. Questions from applicant were answered efficiently. Job position was described thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

First job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.
    Second interview can be a more in-depth one-on-one interview with the person you originally interviewed with or it can be a day-long interview that includes meetings with company staff. You may meet with management, staff members, executives, and other company employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (Cambridge, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

1:1 interview, I was surprised that I did not get any skills test, nor were I told that I would have to take one before the interview. The interview is easy, they just want to know about your background and they take notes on your resume. When I asked them if they have any jobs opening at this time, they said no, which was different from what I heard from the voice mail. It raised my doubt that they just want to add you into their candidate pool, plus, I never heard from my interviewer anymore after that, though I have tried to call them many times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minnetonka, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

They called me on a Wednesday and I interviewed the following Tuesday. Everyone there was EXTREMELY dressed up and professional. I felt a little underdressed with dress pants and a button-up T-shirt. The interview was really easy. He talked most of the time and the only question that he really asked is how much I would like to make. I had prepared for a hard interview with difficult questions but he barely even asked me any questions. He was very nice and friendly and I felt very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. I expected 'tell me about yourself' or 'strengths/weaknesses' but there weren't any questions asked. I wish that every interview was this easy!   Answer Question

He called me the Monday after I interviewed and offered me a 2 day job that would star that afternoon. I had a doctors appointment that day, so I said that I couldn't.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

The interview didn't surprise me much. The interview paperwork took about a half hour to complete and then they asked me to "Tell me about yourself." Then again, they never got back to me about temporary work. They told me that there was no work available yet. I have a degree in accounting and they said that there was no work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Saddle Brook, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview just to get to know information about what they have to offer. The person I met with kept critisizing my resume and crossing off positions that i have held in the past while also telling me that I am asking for was outrageous and I should take a cut. no offense to him! i did my homework better than him and I am confident with what I was asking for. Of course, I ended up leaving very disapointed and he never contacted me again. It showed his level of professionalism at the end.

Interview Questions

• He mostly kept telling me to lower my expectation rather than getting to learn more about my credentials and prior experience.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Called them to set up a time to meet. Filled out paperwork for 20 minutes. Interview was about 29 minutes Just like a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. I was to still look for jobs but to update them on who I sent resumes to.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on my work experience and what my hourly rate would be.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

I received a call to set up an onsite interview. When I arrived, I filled in a number of documents including tax, personal information, references and etc. The interview last less than 20 minutes and generally went through the resume.

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected, most are general behavioral questions   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half in August 2014.

Interview

applied online, phone interview, Filled out paperworks, a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. No difficult questions were asked during the interview. No unexpected questions come to mind.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call for an interview in their regional office. Filled out some paper works and then had a brief conversation with the agent. Was asked some basic interview questions such as what's your strengths and weaknesses.They told me that they will contact me when they found opportunities that match my qualifications. Did receive few calls from them but no further results.