Robert Half Accounting Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Accounting Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Rochester, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Very short, right down to the point. We mostly talked about the work experience and what type of positions I was looking for. After that I had to submit skill review had to test skills such as Microsoft excel and word

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with excel, years of experience, current place in school.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Oakland, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Really easy, they called to setup a convenient time for a phone/skype interview. Asked general questions to basically get to know me better, so they could place me in a company that I could succeed in.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know general questions, computer skills, prior work experience, and so on   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Oakland, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 day. First, I had a phone interview with a recruiter. The phone interview was less than 15 minutes long . A week later, I interviewed at the office (just to get to know you questions and go through your resume).

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Simple and easy. Asked to come out to the office after all paper work was completed online to meet the staff. They also meet with you at the location site where you will be working as a temp for the first day!

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

All I did was have a Skype meeting with a recruiter. There may be more in the future when potential jobs open up, but feel that there weren't enough questions asked of me to get a real feel for what I'm capable, or not capable of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview only lasted for 15 minutes. The interviewer was pretty friendly. Overall it was an easy interview. You just have to prepare, perform yourself and you are good.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Well this is a staffing firm which the put you through a series of skills test, Interviewing not only with there staff there but also for the client. I'm anxious to hear back soon from them to see what they have in store for me they are really great people to work for.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have any really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very thorough. Company ask detail question about your previous employers, positions held and duties. Skill test are given to assess your abilities. The process is fairly quick if there is a need for your skill set immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate pay, know what your experience is worth. Don't settle for what is offered.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Cleveland, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

It's all about justifying the low hourly rate they will give you. They are not concerned with finding the right assignment for you or providing a 'living wage' or a good fit or future prospect of permanent position. All about their sales commission.

Interview Questions

• What's the least amount you will accept for an assignment.   1 Answer