Robert Half Accounting Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Accounting Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Ramon, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone screenings with two different recruiters. Proficiency test completed for excel. One recruiter told me I did not perform well and should lower my expectations on hourly wage. Other recruiter told me I did good on it. Hmmmm...why the discrepancy? Made me feel like they were trying to bully me into a lower wage from the beginning.
    A 2 hour interview for an entry-level position. 2 hours, 6 people. Is that really necessary? They basically tore my resume apart and dissected every position I've every had. Again, this was for an entry-level job that I was more than qualified for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what would be your ideal job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Richland, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Not friendly enough and less time spend to search for jobs.
    Many seems to look down on you for many different reason.
    No opportunities are given and do not chance to look for other position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your job?   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Interview

The first interview is on phone. Sometimes they would ask you to meet in person, but not necessarily. Everything is pretty simple. It is one on one interview and the questions are very basic. They mostly ask about your experience and your requirements/wished for your position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Well this is a staffing firm which the put you through a series of skills test, Interviewing not only with there staff there but also for the client. I'm anxious to hear back soon from them to see what they have in store for me they are really great people to work for.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have any really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half in March 2014.

Interview

I got an email from the recruiter and went and met the recruiter in person. The recruiter asked me to walkthrough my resume about my work experience and asked what kind of job am I expecting. He said he will send me an assessment test through email. I am waiting for my assessment test.

Interview Questions

• It was just a meet and to share my work experiences and to assess what kind of job do I want.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Worcester, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

pretty organized. do some skill test online and then have an interview. good experience !

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Becoming a candidate is relatively easy, provided you have a reference from another candidate who has successfully worked for Robert Half in the past. Being in their system doesn't mean you will get an assignment. The interview takes about an hour. They will have you take tests on the computer for whatever skills you may have. QuickBooks, Excel, and other programs. Then you do an in-person interview just to make sure you are a normal person.

Interview Questions

• "What questions do you have for us?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't one

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

They ask me to do the skills evaluation first and then they ask me to go to their office. ask me some question, those questions are not very very hard. just prepared a little bit, and then you are going to be very confidence with the interview question. Skills test is not hard