Robert Half Accounting Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview only lasted for 15 minutes. The interviewer was pretty friendly. Overall it was an easy interview. You just have to prepare, perform yourself and you are good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Oakland, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 day. First, I had a phone interview with a recruiter. The phone interview was less than 15 minutes long . A week later, I interviewed at the office (just to get to know you questions and go through your resume).

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

All I did was have a Skype meeting with a recruiter. There may be more in the future when potential jobs open up, but feel that there weren't enough questions asked of me to get a real feel for what I'm capable, or not capable of.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Ramon, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone screenings with two different recruiters. Proficiency test completed for excel. One recruiter told me I did not perform well and should lower my expectations on hourly wage. Other recruiter told me I did good on it. Hmmmm...why the discrepancy? Made me feel like they were trying to bully me into a lower wage from the beginning.
    A 2 hour interview for an entry-level position. 2 hours, 6 people. Is that really necessary? They basically tore my resume apart and dissected every position I've every had. Again, this was for an entry-level job that I was more than qualified for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what would be your ideal job.   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Interview

The first interview is on phone. Sometimes they would ask you to meet in person, but not necessarily. Everything is pretty simple. It is one on one interview and the questions are very basic. They mostly ask about your experience and your requirements/wished for your position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Well this is a staffing firm which the put you through a series of skills test, Interviewing not only with there staff there but also for the client. I'm anxious to hear back soon from them to see what they have in store for me they are really great people to work for.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have any really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half in March 2014.

Interview

I got an email from the recruiter and went and met the recruiter in person. The recruiter asked me to walkthrough my resume about my work experience and asked what kind of job am I expecting. He said he will send me an assessment test through email. I am waiting for my assessment test.

Interview Questions

• It was just a meet and to share my work experiences and to assess what kind of job do I want.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Worcester, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

pretty organized. do some skill test online and then have an interview. good experience !

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Becoming a candidate is relatively easy, provided you have a reference from another candidate who has successfully worked for Robert Half in the past. Being in their system doesn't mean you will get an assignment. The interview takes about an hour. They will have you take tests on the computer for whatever skills you may have. QuickBooks, Excel, and other programs. Then you do an in-person interview just to make sure you are a normal person.

Interview Questions

• "What questions do you have for us?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't one