Robert Half Accounts Payable Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Accounts Payable Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Oakland, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The friendly team at Robert Half & Finance did an excellent job helping me prepare for an interview with the principal for this position. When I went in for the second interview, I felt supported and confident because I had been guided though the process and knew what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Salary range is an expected question but it is often the most difficult to navigate. My advice is be honest about what you need since you don't want to accept less than you can live with but give a range so there is room to negotiate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half in January 2014.

Interview

Easy very professional. Discussed tests and salary.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half in April 2013.

Interview

The interviewer was nice and friendly. She was straight forward and was direct to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied some few weeks ago and then I was called for a phone interview and then a Video interview for the next day. .. Still waiting for the outcome.

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Jamaica, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

They first ask you fill out a lot of paperwork before starting an interview. its the same as all other interview does, but more relax. they wanna know more about you, so they could help you to land a job depends on you personality.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Brief phone screen, asking questions about your job skills and computer knowledge.
    Choice of job location, industry and hours.
    In person interview with two staff members
    reviewing contents of your resume. Interview questions could have been more challenging.
    Computer and job skills assessment test and review of results.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?
      Why did you resign from your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The overall interview process was less than 10 minutes. I was asked to talk about myself initially. We briefly discussed the what Accountemps is about, as well as emphasis that employment varies from job to job. We then talked about what the minimum I was willing to work for. We discussed the different areas Accountemps was located at. We ended the interview questions on my end.

Interview Questions

• What is the minimum you are willing to work for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Half (Raleigh, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Very positive and interviewer made me comfortable and interview was not stressful. I had to take an Excel test and an Accounting Clerk test, and a skills preference inventory over the Internet. The interviewer told me that my chances of receiving an offer were improved because I was looking for part time work, and there is less competition in the part time area. Most candidates are looking for full time employment. There were zero behavioral interview questions, and we discussed my resume and the different roles I had in the different jobs I held as well as the different volunteer activities I participated in. We discussed that I was changing from technical support jobs and transitioning to accounting, and that there would be a pay cut for doing this.

Interview Questions

• No tough interview questions. Just software packages I know and skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recently invited for an interview with Accountemps in Dallas. I spoke with a recruiter via phone and then visited their office for a face-to-face interview to discuss Accounting and Finance job opportunities. My recruiter was very personable and put me at ease as we discussed my past work experiences, what my current job interests were and where my ideal work locations are. He outlined the different types of positions they fill from temporary to direct-hire and the variations in between. I also learned that as an Accountemps employee you are eligible for benefits after successfully working a certain number of hours. I am very excited about the possibilities that Accountemps has to offer.

Interview Questions

• How far I was willing to travel to a job assignment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I had to interview many times before I was actually given an opportunity. This was very unfortunate for them because after I was finally given an opportunity their client gave continual praise about my performance. When the interviewer checked my references they asked my reference why'd I leave my previous job. I thought that was pretty invasive, especially since I had already answered that question in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my previous job...   1 Answer