Robert Half Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.3

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I sent my resume online,then the staff called for meeting and sent a confirmation email right after that.
The interview took about 30mins, asking about my background and preferences.
And said he/she will contact me if any job its available for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter via email, then completed an interview via Skype. They asked questions about my education. They wanted to know what my degrees were, where I went to school and what year I graduated.

Interview Questions

• They reviewed my work history and asked me about my specific responsibilities at my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

There was a phone interview. Then I was brought in for an in person interview. At the in person interview I interviewed with several recruiters and managers. You have to fill out a lot of paperwork before the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

Greeted by reception, given tests such as word, typing etc. Seemed nice and professional. Has been around for many years. Has multiple divisions that the specialize in. Met with 4 different recruiters.

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Bayonne, NJ).

Interview

I was interviewed with an hr associate and was asked about my previous experience. I went through a word, excel test process and was passed the exam. I was given three different positions to choose and my resume was submitted with other three candidates.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I was notified of the temp process as well as given additional information about the position and company. The company was able to confirm salary amount after my test scores were produced.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to take a test to confirm software skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Just apply for the position you qualify for. Then receive a call regarding an interview. After the phone interview a series of skills test are sent directly to your email such as typing, excel, word etc...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

It was short, and the recruiter didn't make me feel like I would keep up in downtown dc. She said she would see if I fit for their client. If I was, she would reach out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Good interview, but did not have any follow ups, despite many calls. Too vague, they did not have anything specific for me. I was hoping to receive critics on my resume, but did not. They should be more specific in their placement / hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of a quick phone screen, where a recruiter asks about your background and the types of roles you are looking for. Then, they will invite you for an in person interview, where they will ask you about your resume and the responsibilities you had in your most recent role.