Robert Half Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I sat down with a talent recruiter and discussed and filled out paperwork regarding my skill set, my job history and my expectations of what I would want to work. This was done in March 2015 so I am unsure of what it is currently like since they have gone electronic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

They asked me about my background and experience. I got a call back in two days because they found a placement. Things went well and i was hired by the company

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tucker, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, spoke directly with point of contact. Great personality and gave a great discription of job and requirements. I was asked how did I relate to peolpe in a caring situation, I relpied always be very curtious to the person (s) on the other end " You never know what kind of day someone is experiencing.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Just apply for the position you qualify for. Then receive a call regarding an interview. After the phone interview a series of skills test are sent directly to your email such as typing, excel, word etc...

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I was notified of the temp process as well as given additional information about the position and company. The company was able to confirm salary amount after my test scores were produced.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to take a test to confirm software skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

They were organized, very informative and polite. They reviewed my resume. I was then given a phone interview with the contract company. After I did the phone interview I was brought in for a panel interview. They were very thorough. I enjoyed the process immensely. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We discussed my salary request and they offered to meet it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Good interview, but did not have any follow ups, despite many calls. Too vague, they did not have anything specific for me. I was hoping to receive critics on my resume, but did not. They should be more specific in their placement / hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Orange, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a skype interview with one of the hiring team members. It was very casual and comfortable and quick! She just asked me about my work experience and why I would be a good administrative assistant to companies they were looking to place me with. She also asked what type of work I would be interested in, and about my education. It was a very easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter via email, then completed an interview via Skype. They asked questions about my education. They wanted to know what my degrees were, where I went to school and what year I graduated.

Interview Questions

• They reviewed my work history and asked me about my specific responsibilities at my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview was on the phone, second was with a current admin and a team manager. After they interviewed me the branch manager came in to interview me. The whole process took about two hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple tasks all with the same amount of urgency?   Answer Question