Robert Half Bookkeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Robert Half

2.3

Bookkeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

I received an email and then had to login to a online program to do an online / face to face interview. I then had to download the program and figure out how to deal with the issues. The problems made the interview not start on time, do to the complications with the online program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Alexandria, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with the COO and the woman I would be replacing. The usual questions about skills. No questions like "Tell me about yourself", or about my greatest and weakest strengths. The section with the COO was short, then the incumbent took me into her office to get to know me better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2018.

Interview

After calling them the morning after I submitted my information on the website, they set me up with a Skype Business interview int he afternoon. She hadn't even reviewed my resume prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• work skills and history examples   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Memphis, TN) in April 2019.

Interview

I have just began the interview process. So far everyone has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I think that they will be able to help me get a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Reviewed my resume, asked pertinent questions, brought in an Accountemps staffing person. Interviewed for additional jobs with employers. Nothing yet. Not sure what is going to happen in the future but they were very professional, seemed to like my experience and education, and I've had follow up e-mails and phone calls since. Seems promising.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brickell Hammock, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Brickell Hammock, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

I interview with a couple of people in the Miami Brickell office (Medina and Grayson) and they have no interpersonal skill or customer service inclinations. I got the job offer because they don't care to follow up on the information you give them...
    Of course, the pay was lower than other agencies offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your career aspirations?   1 Answer

An other agency offer me more for the same position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Very professional interview process with intelligent staff members. A beautiful office suite in a high rise building downtown, with pleasant reception staff. Fantastic interview with initial contact and other firm partner.

Interview Questions

• Was given online tests to complete that were difficult to use based on the type of computer and method in which the test questions were posed.   1 Answer

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I applied online and contacted them shortly after. I was told to come in for an interview. I dressed professionally and brought 2 forms of id and my resume, as I was told to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter, then was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. I was told at the interview that they would highlight my marketable skills and decide which companies I was the best fit for. At the time of the interview I was told that I had been contacted for a particular position. Following that I was contacted with job descriptions and asked if I would like to be 'presented', though none of the positions that were being suggested to me was the position that I had been contacted about. If the company I'd been presented to wanted to interview me, I would have on average about three hours to prepare and show up. When I voiced my concerns to the recruiter about needing to schedule these interviews with my current employer, it was suggested to me that I leave my current job, "Sometimes you need to leap", she said. Mind you, at the time I was told I should give my notice to make myself more available for these last minute interviews, I did not have a solid offer. In other words, whether I was making money to feed my family was of no concern to the recruiter, her concern was that I could be on call to make sure SHE received a paycheck from her clients. I will never again use Robert Half as a resource in a future job search, this was a horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of this whole process was I felt like what I told the recruiter and what was relayed to the prospective employer had been embellished, leaving it up to me to awkwardly clear the air during an interview with that prospective employer. The prospective employer would ask me questions about experience I simply didn't have and never said that I did.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview once passed that then in person interview. Interview with two individuals from the accounting dept. Was told they had just began there search and will be doing second interview. Returned for second interview and was given a testing and meet with the president of the company.