Robert Half Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Robert Half

2.5

Consult Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

You arrive at their office and fill out the usual paperwork. Most of the staff I saw on ha d were female. I was taken into a back room after about twenty minutes after my appointment, to be I interviewed by a young lady. It was probably the most irrelevant interview of my life.

Interview Questions

• Describe a past personal challenge you e overcome.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tampa, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

I spoke to the hiring manager and it seemed that we would move forward with in person interview but I didn't hear back from them. I followed up via email and did not receive a response.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Reading, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very simple. I got there and interviewed with 2 recruiters. Then, they called one of the managers. He asked questions related to my experience. Nothing difficult if you know what kind of position you are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I talked to 3 separate managers. The first manager was more general and concerned about how I handled specific social situations. The latter two interviews were more technical and in depth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. First I had a screening, then a teleconference. We went through my resume and what I was looking for in a job. Then I received a call with about a consulting job, I was giving the information about the job and the rate. I agreed to go to the interview with the client. I received feedback from Robert Half afterwards.

Interview Questions

The job wasn't the right fit. On paper it was a fit but the client didn't seem to know what they wanted the position to be. Robert Half was wonderful.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was more like a two way conversation nothing like most interviews where they just drill you with questions. Extremely friendly staff and they made the whole process very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Do you thunk this position interest you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what i expected for my compensation. We had a decision about the benefits and pto

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

This was one of my worst interview experiences so far. I found out about the position through a general Facebook post in a student group by a recruiter. The advertisement did not name the exact company or position, and just said "financial firm seeking recent graduates" and "send resume to learn more." I am an unemployed recent graduate, and so did so to find out more details. The recruiter had an email address that did not have association to do with Robert Half, and the company was not listed or named in the initial email exchange. Two days later this random phone number called me and it is this woman who is conducting an initial phone interview. I had no notice and it was not scheduled ahead of time, and I was out grocery shopping. I was caught off guard and did my best to answer the questions being busy and not prepared. The woman interviewing me was not happy with my responses, but instead of simply saying "we don't think you are a good fit", began to tell me how Robert Half is a big marketing firm well known and very competitive, and I seemed ambitious through my resume, but over the phone I did not know what I'm doing and my interview skills were poor. I am taken aback because had I been given useful information beforehand, as basic as the recruiter formally naming the position and the company, I would've done research. I also do not appreciate how there was no scheduling and I was randomly called for a phone interview. If this is how the company operates, I am happy to have done poorly as I would not have wanted to be in a work environment that operates like so.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume. Got a phone call a couple of days later. Met with Danielle Chitty and the District Manager. Asked some personal and technical questions. Both Danielle and the District manager were very kind and professional. I didn't feel nervous or uncomfortable at all. You will have to wear a suite

Interview Questions

• What are your skills in backend and frontend programming   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Brief and easy. Go in, answer a few questions on your background, explain a few processes in your work and how you would accomplish a few tasks, provide references and wait.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain your best strongpoint when it comes to backend development.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hartford, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

Smooth process all along interview and hiring
    Staff was helpful, responsive and very professional
    Process took about 2 weeks, however the staff was excellent at keeping me informed throughout the process.
    Recommended as an employer