Robert Half Contract Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Contract Employee Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview as my resume was posted on Career Builder. I went downtown to a very nice office and met with the interviewer. Very easy, very laid-back interview. The interviewer seemed genuinely interested in helping me find work and she made the entire process very comfortable. I filled out some paperwork and was contacted for jobs shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in June 2008.

Interview

I reviewed job ops on the Robert Half Management Resources website and posted my resume. I was called by an account executive who saw my resume and thought I would be a good fit for one of their clients. This division of Robert Half primarily provides contract/project work it's clients. He asked me to go through my resume describing my previous experience. Then I was invited to the office for an 1:1 interview.

When I walked into the office, there was a large reception area with alot of activity (applicants). Some applicants were wearing suits while others were dressed casually. Somewhere in the office I noticed several different division names. One was Accountemps, another was Technology. I was relieved to know that they weren't all here for the same opportunity.

I had a 1:1 interview with a different individual than I had spoken with on the phone. Same process...walked the person through my resume. Then I was told that this contract position was related to SOX compliance and was asked to describe my previous SOX experience in detail.

The next day I had phone interview with the client. The person who had interviewed me the day before was with me. He coached me before the call. I went through the same SOX experience description with the client. They agreed to hire me (as a consultant). My work lasted for 4 weeks and I was paid an hourly rate by Robert Half.

The interviewers are professional accountants and are very well dressed.

They had a room of computers for applicant testing. I took an Excel test, which was very straightforward

Interview Questions

• You'll be considered a "subject matter expert" by the client. How will you tackle this project (as had been described).   Answer Question
    • How long of a commitment are you able to make to this client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told that my rate for this project and other future projects would be based upon the rate that the client had negotiated with Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Houston, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

It was brief, straight to the point and the interviewer was really nice. I was working in a matter of a week was hired permanent within 6 months and I really love my new job. I always go back to Robert half.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer