Robert Half Contract Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Ramon, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with 5 people all from the recruiting dept. nothing really difficult. Questions were more about the on-boarding process (which is the one thing I have not done a lot off) and then the other question was how do i deal with conflict?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Pompano Beach, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied last year,no response. 6 weeks ago a recruiter placed at clients didn't work out was called in for in person interview. Have had years of experience recruiting for grocery managers, which is exactly what they needed. Had in person interview and am working at a large grocery chains regional office.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique as a recruiter?   1 Answer
    • What traits or skills do you bring that aren't listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set salary no negotiation.Paid through agency. Keep updating your skills, keep in touch a few times a month with agency. Doing well in in person interview is key. Your skills must be in demand and marketable,must be personable and polished.Markets so tough must show flexibility,but must know your worth.