Robert Half Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Contractor Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a 12:30 interview that got moved to 3:00, then waited in their lobby until 3:45 for the recruiter to come out. They asked basic questions, most of which could have been answered by my resume. The interview lasted about 15 minutes, and at the conclusion they told me the hourly rate would be $5 less than other staffing agencies I am signed up with. They also said they would be e-mailing me some skills tests, but I have yet to receive them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

typical interview process, didn't have any of the posted jobs to offer, hourly rates offered are low like a smaller non established shops.

Interview Questions

• asked who companies on my resume were - they were F500.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in September 2014.

Interview

Getting the initial call and setting up the online interview was a breeze. Liked the fact very much that it used Skype so that I didn't have to drive across town. So kudos for that. They did have a specific position in mind for me right away and focused their questions on that position. Was disappointed not to be discussing several job possibilities considering the number of years of expertise I have in the field and the wide variety of skills and industries I have worked in.

Interview Questions

• I'm always hesitant to discuss salary without knowing specifically who I am working for as I know it can surprise people how much real expertise costs, and I tend to set my scale depending on difficulty, work week, benefits, and if the position is employee, contract-to-hire, etc.... Answering questions on expected salary without seeing the work environment and knowing details on the job demands is difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Interview

Very unprofessional recruiters who do not explain anything or take into consideration some ones skill set. Treats others on a bias unequal method. Over all experience of the management and recruiters are very rude.

Interview Questions

• Nothing pertaining to skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Columbia, SC) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I had to go to their Columbia, SC office to interview in person after a phone interview. The interview was in a comfortable environment. The focus was to learn about me and my skills so that they would be able to place me in the best situation so that it would be beneficial to both me and the company looking for help.

Interview Questions

• The most important question was actually a business systems test.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

My resume was passed to Robert Half through my school and I was contacted for an interview. From the moment I walked in, everyone was really welcoming. The paper work was easy to fill out, and met with someone within minutes. The interview lasted approximately 30 min. And was more based on what my prior experience consisted of, and being briefed on what the company is about and what to expect. My interviewer was the Assistant Vice President of the finance department, and I felt comfortable choosing Robert Half at the end of the interview. There are steps after your interview that are pertinent to employment.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half in April 2018.

Interview

It was done via Skype, a new experience for me. Very convenient as I was already set up and ready to go. Did not have to travel to their office 40 minutes away.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and what type of positions are you looking for?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in January 2015.

Interview

Just a review of what you have done, they do have tests to verify that you can do certain things like excel, typing and outlook. They also do a personality test and you may be required to submit to a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Pasadena, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was supposed to be a Facetime interview, but the iPads at their office weren't working so it was a phone conversation. I took some MS Office tests they sent me from the comforts of my home, then went into their office for an in-person meeting.

Interview Questions

• We discussed my office administrative experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Emailed a recruiter and got on an on-screen interview over the computer. Talked about my resume and see what I am able to do in order for the recruiter to send me specific jobs.