Robert Half Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The process was via Skype. They ask about my back ground work history. I told them about my experience and duties at work. Also my education and training I have and had .

Interview Questions

• What are my expectation of pay?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Spokane, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

Very vague, fast interview. I applied w my resume through email and went in for an interview a day later. I was offered the job on the spot and took it. They didn't run any UA's or a background check before doing so. I found later that they fired some of my friends though email which seems childish to me but to each their own.

Anonymous Employee in Englishtown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Englishtown, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview was conducted by a rep at OfficeTeam. Second was an interview with the company Company interview. Job Offer came following the second interview from the Robert Half OfficeTeam on a temporary role.

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Gary, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

It's a call screening and then face to face interview with Robert Half personnel . Then you are sent on interview with companies looking to hire some are temporary and some are temp to hire.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted via Facetime. This was a first time experience for me. Interviewer was unprepared and entered session fifteen minutes late. She kept apologizing for asking the same question over and over. Lasted about twenty minutes even though scheduled for forty-five. Said she had other interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was about 20 mins with standard interview questions. It took about a day then they offered me an assignment. I couldn't take that one so about a week later, they called me with another assignment and I took it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an upset customer what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Visit website www.officeteam.com and search for a job. Submit resume online or email resume directly to recruiter. The recruiter calls to set up an interview time and confirms email in order to send writing, computer skills, typing, computation assessment. On the interview day, you arrive at the office, meet with the recruiter who will also inform you of your test results. After the interview, you are encouraged to call weekly to update your availability for assignments.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Memphis, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

I sat in a room with a large table to dicuss my skills from my resume. They had opportunities that they discussed. If you are seeking administrative/clerical you will have to take a prove it test for data entry and Microsoft applications. With Drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Why Should we choose you has a candidate? The other question were about my previous work history.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tampa, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied to a customer service position they posted on Careerbuilder. I received a call from one of their recruiters and she asked about my work experience and desired rate of pay.

The recruiter scheduled an appointment for me to come to the office and update my paperwork because I had previously registered with their affiliate, Office Team. I was also scheduled to interview and test.

After I finished the paperwork, I interviewed with a totally different recruiter that seemed as if he was barely awake. He gave an awkward handshake and asked very SIMPLE questions and never asked me to take an assessment.

He explained the job details, asked what my availability was for an interview that week, and told me I should hear from him later that same day to set up an interview with the company they were hiring for.

I waited all day and never received a call from him or any other recruiter from Robert Half/Office Team.

Lucky for me, I was recently offered a full-time job through a direct company with real benefits and real pay, not a job agency. Even so, Robert Half's Tampa, Fl office is highly UNPROFESSIONAL!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in September 2010.

Interview

I met with the staffing agency after applying online. The interview was very easy and was more of a skills assessment to determine which company would be a good fit. I spent some time doing computer skills assessment and it calculated speed, accuracy and knowledge. The staffing agent I met with was very easy to work with and was eager to find a position I would be interested in.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult or unexpected in this interview.   Answer Question