Robert Half Data Entry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Data Entry Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.4

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half in October 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at the downtown Denver office, the interview was easy and I was assured I would be working quickly. After an extensive background check I received NO follow up. I emailed and was told they would reach out if the employer was interested. A week later and they have completely dropped the ball. Staff at the branch offices do not return emails. Overall it was a complete waste of time, the staff simply does not care, you are just a body filling a spot. The millennial chick who interviewed me was immature and unprofessional. Do not waste your time here, they are about volume - not people!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hunt Valley, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Relatively fast and smooth interview process. They get you in and out because it is a temp agency and they have many interviews a day. My interviewer was really easy going and asked basic questionss regarding my past employment experiences, goals, and desired positions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

very easy to do - I applied online, a few days later I followed up via phone call, then went in for the in person interview which took less than 30 minutes total

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied for a data entry position and I was called the day after I did it and did a brief phone screening and set up a skype interview. The interview went well, or so I thought, they went over test results with me and tried to narrow my options down to things that I would like and be comfortable doing, they really seened to care about whether or not I would like to do those things or if it would just be another job I hated. I was told I would get a follow up email with paperwork and information to access their tutorials, i never got either of them, I even sent them emails asking for these things and they never replied. Seems to me that the staff at Robert Half lack professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you're comfortable doing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

After receiving a phone call from Office Team, they schedule me to go to their office for an interview. Everything goes smoothly. They asked simple questions to know who I am and that's it for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

We went over my resume and discussed what my future outlook is in regards to jobs and my long term goal. Discussed more about the details on my resume and what I expect in temporary assignments. Discussed about pay rate and if I am looking for long term, short term, temp to hire and etc. I signed a bunch of legal documents and then waited in the general waiting room. Soon I was told to go into a small room where a staffing manager entered and we got straight to the point and discussed about me.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Not really a standard job interview. They just wanted to know my skills and what kind of jobs I would be interested in taking. Also discussed possible salaries. More like an orientation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Just went over my resume and asked what kind of jobs I would accept.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taft Southwest, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (Taft Southwest, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

communication is a cell, home number, email address

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was my employment only been working contract; whenever they call or need someone to cover a person out.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half in August 2012.

Interview

It was a very normal process, office experience, how fast you type, etc...then questions about your work expectations, goals, things like that...

Interview Questions

• didnt have any...i was nervous so i guess that made things sort of dificult at first   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half in August 2013.

Interview

I was called in for a interview, the person on the phone was very rude. When I came in for my interview, though the hiring manager was ver nice. Simple questions about education and work history. Only downside they expect a lot of your time through the whole job search. They expect weekly updates from you.