Robert Half Division Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Division Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable, able to be myself and discuss what my goals looked like and where I wanted to be in the next 5 years. Able to ask several detailed questions, meet the team, etc

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a F2F with a lunch, then a final interview. The questions were personable and I felt like they did a good job of screening me for the opportunity at hand as well as future moves within the company. Unfortunately, the RH culture is way too cut throat for me and a lot of other people that experience it. I have morals I live by and one of those is to not stab my fellow man in the back - they encourage this there and in fact it is expected.

Division Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Met with at least 6 people - boiler room set-up, they 'sell the dream', corporate professional and high energy atmosphere. Fast interviews and they're looking for professionalism (suited, sharp personal appearance), aggressive/'salesy' and hungry people, with personality and confidence.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes they ask a random or completely unrelated/non-relevant question, JUST to see how quickly you respond - testing your ability to think on your feet / decisiveness.....the answer really isn't that important, but make sure you can at least explain it....for example...if you could have one super power, what would it be and why? (they start mentally counting as to how long it takes you to respond and explain why)...   1 Answer

Negotiation

know the market and your value, would recommend negotiating UP FRONT, because promises of increases later are extremely difficult to make happen....

Division Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in August 2011.

Interview

They provided a detialed overview of the day to day functions of an RHT sales professional, and reviewed the detailed overview against my past experience. I was brought in for a second interview to meet witht he District President and learned more about the market I would be working in. On my final interview I reviewed the comp plan and was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you build this market, which has great potential, but currently is underperfomring.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me the number that was in my head...it was easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in December 2012.

Interview

Had initial interview with the Branch Manager, the interview was very informal more like a meet and greet and discovery. After the conversation exchange, the branch manager explained the next step- a meeting with the Senior Vice President within a couple of weeks.

Division Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Meet a range of people within the org. I interviewed years ago and at the time we were under different management. The process was more difficult. Now they give an offer to anyone who looks normal and can speak/write clearly.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive, do you play sports?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Memphis, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard. Although I find it ironic that as a staffing company they "go lighter" on their own potential job candidates than those they interview to farm out for their temp jobs. I will say the interview process was not clear at all on the daily expectations and work/life balance of this company. The commission structure was explained in such a way that made it easy to understand but once you actually were in the job and closing deals many more factors were involved in calculating your actual commission.

Interview Questions

• Standard sales job question: What is your motivation at work and in your career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated on the base salary a little bit based on my years of prior sales experience and track record as a performer.

Division Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I had several interviews over the course of the process. It seemed that each different interviewer or team hadn't spoken to the other teams/interviewers. So there was a lot of duplicate questions. It frankly felt like a waste of time both for me and the different RH employees. The time for each different interview could have been better spent.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were basic in nature. One interviewer seemed to not understand the difference between different employment arrangements; i.e. fulltime/contract/freelance/etc.   Answer Question

Division Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half in June 2009.

Interview

Very lengthy. First met with local branch managers. Then, met with regional leadership. Phone interviewed with next level of leadership in region, then met in-person. Very professional image, savvy leaders.

Interview Questions

• What is your recruiting philosophy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy to netgotiate with. Met my requests.