Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Bloomington, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

I received a call the day before interview. They send me an email and required me to do online assessment first. Then we made an appointment at 11:am in the morning next day. They asked me some regular question like: Do you legal to work in US ? what kind of job you are looking for ? part time full time. Then He gave me some information about the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (El Segundo, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. The recruiter will basically talk about your areas of your interest, what you look for in a company, your salary expectation and so on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Seemed very generic with little to no preparation. Kind of like reading off a script...

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

I met with a recruiter who seemed pretty genuine, only problem was there wasn't much to go on from the description of the job presented. It seemed they had very little knowledge of what they were hiring for, so there screening process was not very long. I was told i'd receive an interview once the employer was available. The Robert Half interview lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Staffing company sent me for an interview and started working the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was provided before the interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Columbia, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

experience with robert half international was very good!! the interview process was normal and straight to the point!! overall a very good experience!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Start with an phone interview and then a one by one interview. Just go through my background and give me some suggestions for improvment

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Toledo, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online then they had an phone interview with me before asking to come to talk in person the next day.

Interview Questions

• just normal question about what I did , what my potentials are and about my last jobs.
      They may ask in detail about what software you used and how you used it when you was working with previous employers.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Got a call from one of the recruiters who set up an initial interview. The interview was very generic. Just questions about my background, my academic projects. He explained the role and the benefits and i thought the interview went off well but i never herd back.

Interview Questions

• how would you rate your excel skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was welcomed by the traditional packet of paper work which took about 20-30 minutes to complete. This paperwork could have been completed at home and really took more time than I wanted to spend in a waiting room. Interview with Financial recruiter went well as she described the process of being hired going forward. Overall, the interview process was fair even though it was time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you primarily looking for?   1 Answer