Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

1.9

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter online, via FaceTime. It was a pretty laid back interview, and the friendly and helpful recruiter asked me a few background questions about myself and my experience. Was told I'd be kept on record in case any openings came up.

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch yourself to companies in a few sentences   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I instantly had a phone call, then skype interview to go over my resume, followed by the in person interview with the company at hand. Was offered the job verbally, VERBALLY, come to find out, the job doesnt even exist somehow or it wasn't approved after waiting for "contract negotiations" for over a month.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a Skype interview; I was then asked to complete a set of tests that focused on my typing abilities as well as my financial acumen. Then I was brought into the office for a one on one interview with a senior staffing executive, who would later become my boss. I then did another Skype interview with a different senior staffing executive before being offered a position.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Bellevue, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied from a job fair then I was called to go in person the next day. Then I was asked to prove my skills on a test. As Robert Half is a staffing company, the interview was about my experience and background. They didn't ask any specific about my knowledge. Had my background checked.

Interview Questions

• How long did you work for that position?
      What are you strengths?
      Minimum and average wage rate and etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Short discussion. Seemed to be a disconnect between assessment of my resume and the discussion that ensued. Interviewer seemed uninterested and so the discussion was really short and I don't think my qualities came to the fore in that discussion. I was disappointed in how the discussion went.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Informal. They are essentially a headhunter firm so they want to key on positive things they can use to sell you. Like anyone they are looking for specific examples.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I got phone call from an agent and then had a skype interview with her. She asked me some common interview questions about my background and previous jobs. We had a really nice chat. But a few days latter another agent emailed me and tried to set up another interview. After he scheduled the interview, he then canceled it because he found that I had already been interviewed. In the next few weeks, I got presented by them several times but none of the positions really fitted my background. I realized that most of the job postings on their website are fake positions. The just get your resume first that then try to match you with the positions from their clients.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I applied it online and got the phone call to ask me for interview. The interview went approximately one hour, which was divided into two parts. First the financial recruiter asks for about the main background such as working experience and education. Then a man talked about the company's basic situation and the client requirement. Overall, I don's think this is an formal interview. It didn't ask any technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

They asked for some basic information, what you want to do, what you are good at, and the salary. I said I can do advanced excel model so they asked me to do a exam. And I never get any reply after that, it's like they never care what you are gonna add later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

They were very friendly and asked relevate question pertaining to the job. They wanted to make sure that the job was a good fit for the employee and employer

Interview Questions

• How much Excel knowledge do you have   1 Answer