Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (El Segundo, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. The recruiter will basically talk about your areas of your interest, what you look for in a company, your salary expectation and so on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Toledo, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online then they had an phone interview with me before asking to come to talk in person the next day.

Interview Questions

• just normal question about what I did , what my potentials are and about my last jobs.
      They may ask in detail about what software you used and how you used it when you was working with previous employers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Bloomington, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

I received a call the day before interview. They send me an email and required me to do online assessment first. Then we made an appointment at 11:am in the morning next day. They asked me some regular question like: Do you legal to work in US ? what kind of job you are looking for ? part time full time. Then He gave me some information about the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Seemed very generic with little to no preparation. Kind of like reading off a script...

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Columbia, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

experience with robert half international was very good!! the interview process was normal and straight to the point!! overall a very good experience!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I instantly had a phone call, then skype interview to go over my resume, followed by the in person interview with the company at hand. Was offered the job verbally, VERBALLY, come to find out, the job doesnt even exist somehow or it wasn't approved after waiting for "contract negotiations" for over a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through two face to face interviews and a classroom test for use of Excel. The face to face interview was with a panel of 4. Nothing too drastic. Was a pleasant experience. Followup interview was with upper management. Interview was much more interactive. Was interested about how they reflected on their own company culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Start with an phone interview and then a one by one interview. Just go through my background and give me some suggestions for improvment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

I met with a recruiter who seemed pretty genuine, only problem was there wasn't much to go on from the description of the job presented. It seemed they had very little knowledge of what they were hiring for, so there screening process was not very long. I was told i'd receive an interview once the employer was available. The Robert Half interview lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Staffing company sent me for an interview and started working the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was provided before the interview