Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I explained my background and my past experiences. That is it. That employer told me about the company. I still haven't hear any reply back. She basically told to me look for another person for help. It is really waste of time.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online after 2 days they call me to set up an interview. Arrived to the Jersey city office and i had to fill a couple of papers. After I was done two recruiters came to the interview , they started asking me questions about my background and my desired compensation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was welcomed by the traditional packet of paper work which took about 20-30 minutes to complete. This paperwork could have been completed at home and really took more time than I wanted to spend in a waiting room. Interview with Financial recruiter went well as she described the process of being hired going forward. Overall, the interview process was fair even though it was time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you primarily looking for?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Got a call from one of the recruiters who set up an initial interview. The interview was very generic. Just questions about my background, my academic projects. He explained the role and the benefits and i thought the interview went off well but i never herd back.

Interview Questions

• how would you rate your excel skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

They asked for some basic information, what you want to do, what you are good at, and the salary. I said I can do advanced excel model so they asked me to do a exam. And I never get any reply after that, it's like they never care what you are gonna add later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

This inteview was via Skype and it was a great experience. They asked about past financial experience, my degree, and what type of position I was looking for. The interviewer was professional and direct throughout the process and post interview communication has been great. I would easily recommend Robert Half Accountemps to friends as a way to find entry level finance and accounting positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter had asked me to skype at 10AM, and I didn't hear from until 20min past ten. Not professional and no apology for the late showing up. Just asked me the basic question..where I am working, what I am looking for etc?. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Explain in depth the details of work I have done in my last job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

They were very friendly and asked relevate question pertaining to the job. They wanted to make sure that the job was a good fit for the employee and employer

Interview Questions

• How much Excel knowledge do you have   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Pleasant people, very standard questions. Many people were interviewing simultaneously but I was made to feel like my time with the interviewer was no less valuable given their workload. I would be happy if all my future interviews went the same way. I was also contacted the next day which I found to be very professional as many employers either take a long time to respond or provide no further feedback if they choose not to continue with your candidacy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Emailed me first to schedule a Skype interview, the process is less than 30min, questions are basic, not difficult, asked the details of my work experience based on my resume. After the interview, asked me to email them three work recommendation letters.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the details, but questions below included.
      1. Where do you want to work?
      2. Are you willing to relocate?
      3. Tell me more about what did you do when you worked in this company   Answer Question