Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I got phone call from an agent and then had a skype interview with her. She asked me some common interview questions about my background and previous jobs. We had a really nice chat. But a few days latter another agent emailed me and tried to set up another interview. After he scheduled the interview, he then canceled it because he found that I had already been interviewed. In the next few weeks, I got presented by them several times but none of the positions really fitted my background. I realized that most of the job postings on their website are fake positions. The just get your resume first that then try to match you with the positions from their clients.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Emailed me first to schedule a Skype interview, the process is less than 30min, questions are basic, not difficult, asked the details of my work experience based on my resume. After the interview, asked me to email them three work recommendation letters.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the details, but questions below included.
      1. Where do you want to work?
      2. Are you willing to relocate?
      3. Tell me more about what did you do when you worked in this company   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I applied it online and got the phone call to ask me for interview. The interview went approximately one hour, which was divided into two parts. First the financial recruiter asks for about the main background such as working experience and education. Then a man talked about the company's basic situation and the client requirement. Overall, I don's think this is an formal interview. It didn't ask any technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I instantly had a phone call, then skype interview to go over my resume, followed by the in person interview with the company at hand. Was offered the job verbally, VERBALLY, come to find out, the job doesnt even exist somehow or it wasn't approved after waiting for "contract negotiations" for over a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through two face to face interviews and a classroom test for use of Excel. The face to face interview was with a panel of 4. Nothing too drastic. Was a pleasant experience. Followup interview was with upper management. Interview was much more interactive. Was interested about how they reflected on their own company culture.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a Skype interview; I was then asked to complete a set of tests that focused on my typing abilities as well as my financial acumen. Then I was brought into the office for a one on one interview with a senior staffing executive, who would later become my boss. I then did another Skype interview with a different senior staffing executive before being offered a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter online, via FaceTime. It was a pretty laid back interview, and the friendly and helpful recruiter asked me a few background questions about myself and my experience. Was told I'd be kept on record in case any openings came up.

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch yourself to companies in a few sentences   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Informal. They are essentially a headhunter firm so they want to key on positive things they can use to sell you. Like anyone they are looking for specific examples.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

He asked me to walk through my resume and some basic information such as what's my expect salary, and what kind of employer I seek. It takes about 30 minutes. And he sent some assessment test afterwards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Like anyone else from finance or accounting field would try to connect with Robert Half , i did the same thing and I feel it was the worst decision of my professional life.

I connected with a recruiter (Chicago office) on LinkedIn since I saw few openings that was of my interest. So, here the best thing was they connected super fast called me for an interview next day. Took 5 rounds with different people without stating for which role and what are they looking for. While the recruiters had no positions for me they wanted someone to work at $15/hour rate after completing MBA. That was the most ridiculous thing!! Firstly, they don’t offer competitive rate at all Infact its soo low that you can’t even help your survival. Secondly, after completing MBA, Finance who would want to work for such salary?

It’s been 5 months now I have been trying to connect with all the possible recruiters in Chicago office and they all connect nicely in the first go later they tell you to be in touch with on the one person who had taken interview. In my case, the person who called me for an interview still doesn’t have a single opening which can fit my profile.. I don’t know what is he even working for? Chilling in office? I have followed up so many times but he always said he has nothing to offer me. Really your firm helps people in finance or accounting field where you can’t even get a single position in 5 months?

Moreover, if you try to connect with other recruiters who are dealing with position that fits your profile refuse to help you or even See your resume only because you were in touch with other recruiter at the very first time and only that person can help you!

In all, I would never ever go to Robert Half again and most of the recruiters in Chicago office are useless. Save your time and efforts and don’t let yourself sell at a very low pay! They are just dealing your skills and making humongous profit on your talent and skill without being considerate of what you are worthy for!

Interview Questions

• It was all stupid questions! They don’t know what to ask!   Answer Question