Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Half

1.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in May 2018.

Interview

Video chatted one of their recruiters and he asked me questions about finance roles I was interested in and my desired hourly pay. It was a fairly easy and laid back interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Firstly phone call to make acquaintance, and then Face-time interview 2 days later. Then I received an assessment regarding my professional and financial skills. Then I will figure out what to expect and update later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Troy, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was masterful. I had two interviews and both Ladies were very professional in covering the expectations of the position. I was giving an assessment to test my skills

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview takes 1 hour. The HR really want to know you and fit you in with what they have on hand. Most questions are related to past experiences on the resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

After applying, I received a phone call to schedule a time to meet with a recruiter. During our meeting, she asked me many questions about my past experience as well as what I am looking for out of my career. She was very genuine and helpful. We discussed next steps and set a salary target. I was then told to keep in touch and she would let me know about any upcoming opportunities. I have not yet secured a position through Robert Half.

Interview Questions

• What are your next steps? What positions have you already applied for?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied for it online and it was a phone screen interview round.It was a short round and to the point. The employer was good to talk to and very friendly.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Job posting was there just to lure you into using Robert Half as your agency. The actual job posted was already interviewing candidates and was not looking for more. Recruiter then tries to get you to look for temporary positions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in November 2009.

Interview

only interviewed with the job agency, and bargained for salary, got temporary job then turned to permanent.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Had 2 interviews with 2 different recruiters. The only question during the interview only to tell about my experience. Afterward, promised to call me if something comes up. I found a lot of positions on their site which actually correspond to my experience, but for some reason, they never called me back. I left a dozen voicemails but they never call me back again. Several times called them to report my availability and clarify requirements, recruiters promised to check job postings and reach me out but they never did.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the website.
    Had a Phone interview in which I was asked to have a face to face interview.
    Pleasant face to face interview
    Received offer for a job in 2 days.
    Accepted the offer.
    Still working on the current role.