Robert Half Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Robert Half

2.3

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

lot of paperwork, short on time, felt the interviewer had something else to do at that moment, kept asking about special skills, not really listening to what I had to say

Interview Questions

• focus on current skills, looking for the one thing that makes you stand out   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Waste of time. Twice the amount of interviewing. First at the agency and then another round of interviews at their client. Very young staff. Avoid the middleman and you will save lots of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Resume, phone calls, then in-person interviews were performed to establish candidate suitability with the company The Creative Group had been contracted to represent. The Creative Group employees are people who take their time when asking questions of an interviewee, and are very patient in working with a potential hire.

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Princeton, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via phone and talked to her briefly. After that she set up a skype interview the following day. The interview consisted of her just asking me to describe my skill set what I have used in the past. While she was very nice and friendly she has barely been in touch since.

Interview Questions

• Just asked for a detailed overview of my career thus far   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tampa Palms, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was fine, but not made clear if I was to call them or vice versa. I had to purchase a web cam since the company is in Tampa and I'm in Fort Myers, FL.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to use Adobe Illustrator.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

I was reached out to by a few recruiters regarding an open position, for which I interviewed with the client and met with the recruiters in person. However they failed to respond to any of my follow-up emails asking about the interview or other opportunities through The Creative Group. A waste of my time and theirs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I emailed TCG with a job posting I was interested in and they promptly replied and gave me a call to set up a meeting. The meeting was quite casual and brief - It was more about getting to know me and figure out what I was looking for rather than a true interview.

So far, I've been contacted with a couple of positions by the recruiter. I must say that the frequency and availability of opportunities isn't very steady or high/abundant. I would suggest that they try to listen more carefully to what the employee is interested in and would like to pursue.

Interview Questions

• You should be aware that working with us as a freelancer/contracter isn't very steady as far as jobs go nor is it a source of stable income.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I applied online, talked once to a guy, and then did a skype interview. I did not get a good feeling about this agency one bit.. He literally told me to stop applying for places myself, don't go to any other agencies, and that if I see something I want to tell them and they'll apply for me... RED FLAGS went up. How on earth would that be in my benefit if I stopped applying anywhere? Additionally, they did not contact me with any positions after that interview. I never heard from them again, although they told me that they need people like me all the time, and that I'll be hearing from them.

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Westwood, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

You have to go down to Westwood to meet with your interviewer and all the recruiters. They're really nice but you should definitely bring examples of your work. The process starts with a phone interview followed by a 1:1 and a panel when you visit the RH headquarters. I had to walk the recruiters through my work and received some feedback about my resume as well.

Interview Questions

• What kind of industry are you looking for work in? Are you ok with working in other industries?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. Completed an initial phone interview which only took about 15 minutes. Was called back for a second interview which seemed to go very well, but never heard back.