Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.4

788 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Interview

Brief and easy. Go in, answer a few questions on your background, explain a few processes in your work and how you would accomplish a few tasks, provide references and wait.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain your best strongpoint when it comes to backend development.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Firstly, took a few online tests for Microsoft Word and Excel and a typing speed test. Came into their office for a quick 30 minute interview. They looked over my resume and based on my skills and interests, we concluded on what job assignments Robert Half will look out for. Afterwards, you just wait for a job assignment, which in my case was roughly 2 weeks

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hartford, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. more than one person. hiring manager plus team I would be working with. personality test plus skills test. interview took one half hour.

Interview Questions

• How my experience related to the position   1 Answer

AE Interview

Interview

Met with several people on different teams to determine if you are a good fit. They then determine which team you would work best on. About a 2 -3 week process. Casual interviews. Personality test.

Software QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

The process - receive call from recruiter who asks says he's looking for someone with my exact skill set, and do I know of anyone with those skills. Me, fighting the urge to call the recruiter a moron for contacting me without even bothering to read my resume, read each point on my resume and laugh as the recruiter gets excited. Then I ignore them.

Interview Questions

• To the recruiter - Why are you wasting my time contacting me if you're too lazy to read my resume?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Overall pretty simple. Started with a phone screening, then an in-person interview, then you come into shadow. You talk to multiple people and they try to teach you about themselves and their work at Robert Half

Temporary Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Brief interview. The interview was in their office. The manager first talked with me about my purpose and type of job I was looking for and filled out forms. Then the vp talked to me with more detailed information. The overall process was smooth and relax.

Interview Questions

• Basically, they asked me what type of job I was looking for   Answer Question

Interview

There was a phone interview. Then I was brought in for an in person interview. At the in person interview I interviewed with several recruiters and managers. You have to fill out a lot of paperwork before the interview.

Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

It began with Ice Breaker questions to get to know each other. Questions then were asked from the resume, specifically digging into more elaborate details. We then discussed specifics looking for in the career move. Finally, we established a salary range.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirements   1 Answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Working with this staffing agency is honestly a joke. Be prepared for them to make an initial phone call soon after you apply, then an interview, and then complete silence. They provide no updates to you and fail to contact you when they claim they will. Completely unprofessional; I have absolutely no faith in this agency to help me find employment or even "market me out" to potential employers. Seriously, don't waste your time. You're better off on your own.