Robert Half Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Accounting Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.3

Accounts Payable Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I thought it was an interview for the position but it turns out it was just information for the recruiters to find a perfect position. I thought it was nice but it wasn't really that beneficial for me.

Accountant Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. The recruiter is nice and professional. She asks my education and work experiences and the jobs I want to look for. She also gave me some interview suggestions.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Quick interview process and the questions are typical behavioral question and straight forward. know your resume. After interview, a lots of documents have to sign and you cant not negotiate salary.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

All I did was have a Skype meeting with a recruiter. There may be more in the future when potential jobs open up, but feel that there weren't enough questions asked of me to get a real feel for what I'm capable, or not capable of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Briefly go through the resume. They also ask the candidates'requirements regarding the job. The would like to know the your background and how to correlated to the next job applied.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Greenville, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Very friendly staff, very knowledgeable. She was very interested in my needs and pay range I needed to be in. Stated she would keep me in mind if she had anything long term come across her desk.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Skype interview with background check whith skill review, past relivent experience along with what job would right for me. Location of perference along with the type of company I would want to work for. What salary was I willing to work for. Do I want to work strickly contract or contract to hire as well as Permanent placement if possible.

Interview Questions

• How are your excel skills?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

It is all general questions. It looks like they just want to see more people to finish their targetIt is all general questions. It looks like they just want to see more people to finish their target

General Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I got two calls from two recruiters to get to a first interview. Very accommodating, but both showed up 30 minutes late, one was leaving, and he forgot he scheduled an appointment with me. It was a good exercise.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle different currencies in balance sheet.   Answer Question