Robert Half Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.2

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Bayonne, NJ).

Interview

I was interviewed with an hr associate and was asked about my previous experience. I went through a word, excel test process and was passed the exam. I was given three different positions to choose and my resume was submitted with other three candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I was notified of the temp process as well as given additional information about the position and company. The company was able to confirm salary amount after my test scores were produced.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to take a test to confirm software skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Just apply for the position you qualify for. Then receive a call regarding an interview. After the phone interview a series of skills test are sent directly to your email such as typing, excel, word etc...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

It was short, and the recruiter didn't make me feel like I would keep up in downtown dc. She said she would see if I fit for their client. If I was, she would reach out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Good interview, but did not have any follow ups, despite many calls. Too vague, they did not have anything specific for me. I was hoping to receive critics on my resume, but did not. They should be more specific in their placement / hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of a quick phone screen, where a recruiter asks about your background and the types of roles you are looking for. Then, they will invite you for an in person interview, where they will ask you about your resume and the responsibilities you had in your most recent role.

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tucker, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, spoke directly with point of contact. Great personality and gave a great discription of job and requirements. I was asked how did I relate to peolpe in a caring situation, I relpied always be very curtious to the person (s) on the other end " You never know what kind of day someone is experiencing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Garden City, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, reviewed my resume, the interviewer herself seemed very unknowledgeable and inexperienced. she just asked me to walk her thru my prior experience. I met with 2 people, and each one did not seem to align with what the other was talking about.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was extremely quick. The interviewer did not ask many questions. She basically looked at my resume and said we will be in touch. The interview was actually frustrating because I thought she was going to go over my skills, review my work history and get a detailed idea of the type of position I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• What was my computer experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There actually was not any negotiation; take it or leave it. The salary was extremely low. The job has turned out to be a lot more than they described. They do not communicate or check on your progress.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Quick and simple. Met with a recruiter at a career fair. Filled out an application online, after the application you are required to take an assessment test, then the face to face interview