Robert Half Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Led into a room. Person who spoke with me seemed less than enthusiastic. Seemed like she was following a script. Since I don't fit the script, she seemed at a loss as to what she should do. In fact she ended up by pawning me off on someone else. That someone else was equally unhelpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to get out of our association   1 Answer

Entry Level Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Applied looking for contract attorney work or paralegal work as recent barred law grad from top school... told me I could not qualify for (a) paralegal openings (b) legal assistant positions BUT they could hire me as a Receptionist......

Attorney Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, reviewed basic information on resume. Described job, and discussed qualifications and interest. Very quick interview, as it was basically a pre-screen for the place I would do contract work for, as they did their own interviews as well.

Interview Questions

• Whether I thought I had the necessary skills to perform the job functions.   1 Answer

Contract Attorney/Document Review Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

You sit down with a recruiter and go over resume, types and location of jobs you will accept, and minimum hourly rate you will accept. Very short interview, brief overview of the company and how they staff their projects. Cordial interview and I received a call a week or two later about an upcoming project. From what I have heard, this company generally unerbids a lot of the other staffing agencies, therefore they get a TON of projects, but your pay is definitely going to be lower than comparable staffing agencies. Every site that I have subsequently worked at for this company were in the Chicago Loop at decent office buildings, but not being in the same building as the project managers tends to make for difficult communication regarding questions that cannot be answered by the team leads.

Interview Questions

• What is the minimum hourly rate you will accept?   1 Answer

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2010.

Interview

I got the feeling that the interview was simply to find out if I was a decent guy that they liked. The Doc. Review position is one that anybody could do, so I think they just want to be sure they aren't sending any nutcases to clients. Be friendly & they'll put you on a project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They hold all the chips due to the excess of unemployed attorneys in Minneapolis.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was hardly an interview. We talked about my resume. The interviewer made notes as we went along, and then had me fill out employment documentation.

Attorney Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half in August 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was 1 - 2 questions, to set-up face to face. Office interview was too brief - just setting up for next interview with actual client. Spent more time completing their forms thantalking of my skills or the job.