Robert Half Legal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.4

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Working with this staffing agency is honestly a joke. Be prepared for them to make an initial phone call soon after you apply, then an interview, and then complete silence. They provide no updates to you and fail to contact you when they claim they will. Completely unprofessional; I have absolutely no faith in this agency to help me find employment or even "market me out" to potential employers. Seriously, don't waste your time. You're better off on your own.

Legal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Half in June 2017.

Interview

I sent my resume to RH by email. A recruiter contacted me by phone to ask if I am available for an interview. The we exchanged Skype names. The interview was next week, 30-min interview, standard questions, great energy and attitude from interviewer.

Interview Questions

• explain gaps in work history   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Testing (includes: Typing, Grammar, Microsoft Word programs and outlook. I explained my experience with other law firms and what I had to offer any organization. The agency always returns my calls for any upcoming opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Overall, to explain what my work experience and skills set were and what why should any firm hire me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Miami, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Staffing agents (Miami area) are generally rude and unprofessional returning calls and emails. Interviews are mostly conducted on the phone and tell you they will call back within an hour, and they do not. Then, when you call them, they are never available. Stay focussed on your self and don't let the set downs with people that truly are incapable of helping detract your job search. If you are unemployed, looking for a job IS your full time job. Have patience with the market and with yourself. Never lose faith of your goals and don't be pressured into taking a low paying job.

Interview Questions

• Are you married or have children? And other questions along these lines, which are illegal.   Answer Question

Legal Department for Client: Robert Half Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Houston, TX).

Interview

Recruiter was an attorney and talked about her personal problems the whole time. Talked how she hated working there and told me of their 35% mark up. Sd mgr always complained about quotas- recruiting & sales. Most unprofessional interview ever. Felt like her shrink. Not about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Talked more about herself and her struggles and why she was a JD yet settled on recruiting. Sd worried about "job hopping" on her own resume. Centered around her unhappiness.   Answer Question
    • Promised to contact me and never did.   Answer Question

Legal Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview came a free a week of back and forth phone calls. The office is busy and the experience is quite impersonal. Feels more like a mill which may be expected from a temp agency which I have never used before. The woman who interviewed me asked repetitive questions and seemed to get flustered. Maybe she was new at the job. In any case, nothing really materialized from it . Fortunately I found a job through other channels.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?
      How would you multi-task in a given situation.

Standard questions.   Answer Question

Legal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Robert Half Legal has a nice location on Wilshire. With any temp agency, it is quite annoying to have to physically meet with the recruiter, especially on a busy Los Angeles afternoon on Wilshire Blvd. You have to find your own parking, because it is not included. It took nearly 1 hour for me to be interviewed, but I finally made it in. The recruiter was very nice, and actually found me a position in about 2 weeks. After that assignment ended, I did not hear back from her or anoyone else there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you here, and not working for one of the other companies you previously worked at?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half in March 2009.

Interview

I applied for a permanent legal assistant position, but was directed to the temporary/contract side of the office. I never spoke with anyone in permanent placement. I filled out all of their paperwork upon arrival and then spoke for about 30 minutes with a recruiter. The recruiter's comments and questions seemed fairly rote and perfunctory. I was not asked to take any tests.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

i was looking fora job in my field and they were helping me. initially they were very helpful then i stopped hearing from the agents that were helping me look a job

Legal Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half in May 2009.

Interview

only phone interviews. They seemed disinterested.