Robert Half Temporary Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Temporary Employee Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hauppauge, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying the position, I got the call two days later and schedule the meeting. Same as other companies, filling up some question before meeting with the recruiter. I waited for about 10 mins, but I got there earlier.
    It was a short, professional interview that basically checked through the information presented on the resume. She didn't ask too much question about those professional question about accounting or finance. But the environment is quite relaxing and not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan for your future career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Oakland, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Meeting with the area recruiter was professional and informative. Mutual exchange of information was done respectfully. The recruiter wanted more info and did offer to assist as I provided it to the company. As my interests were discussed, the recruiter was helpful in bringing in the marketing recruiter to meet with me. Positive interaction with her and an interest to place me. After interview, I found only 43 marketing jobs listed in San Francisco Bay. Perhaps they are growing that division, but none of the jobs met my skillset. Hope they grow and get more job placements!

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to come to Robert Half?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Riverside, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an in person interview. You wait to meet with the staffing manger and then show them your resume and what brought you into there office. They ask questions like do you has a degree and what jobs are you interested in.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC).

Interview

I was called by a recruiter, who found my resume on monster.com. I was scheduled for an interview and met with the recruiter at downtown office. I took several weeks before I was called and given an temp assignment.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for?
      What is your salary range?
      Describe yourself.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was professional and fast. They quickly move you through the steps of filling out paperwork and looking over any documentation you need to present. After a brief wait, the interview begins. It was a short, professional interview that basically confirmed the information presented on the resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked about prior work experience, and what skills that could be applied to assignments.   Answer Question

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Very basic preliminary interview to get in their system. Asked basic questions in an attempt to get to know me better so they could represent me to their customers.

Interview Questions

• What areas are you looking to improve upon in the next five years?   Answer Question

Temporary Employee- Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Auburn, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

As soon as you have an interview your almost always guaranteed in the system. It's getting a positron that can be a little tricky. You have to email your lead person every week and be ready when something comes up. It took them close to a month to find me a few positions, but there really easy and you're just doing basic clerical work. Good for some quick cash.

Interview Questions

• What are your references [most important question for them]   1 Answer

Negotiation

They tell you how much the job is offering and you have the opportunity to either accept or decline the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process was not a process at all. They did not ask the "normal" interview questions, instead they wanted to see your personality and your willingness to work and try new things. It was very laid back and it felt like I was hired before I went into the interview. They want someone who will represent their company well and their clients will do their own interviewing to see if you are a good fight for their specific company.

Interview Questions

• There really was none, I was very surprised at how laid back the whole process was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You don't negotiate price right then and there, you either accept or reject temp. jobs and the salary that comes with them at the time that the job is available.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone the first day after applying, and once at the company's location the next day or so. They have you pass a drug test and I think a background test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Took preliminary skills test and passed all. Went to office to fill out full application. Interviewed speaking to two recruiters. I have excellent business references who would testify as to my character. I was told that I could not work for their agency after honestly answering question about criminal background. I thought they might consider the decades that have past since the misdemeanor offense and that honesty is what they are looking for. I am unhappy with a system where there is no standardized (by law) question about background. I would like politician's to legislate limits on what businesses can ask on an application.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that I can recall that did not seem like an average interview question.   Answer Question