Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.4

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a good interview. The hiring managers are very nice and they are just trying to find out more about the candidate. First I Skype called with the hiring manager, then they brought me into the office, and lastly the brought me into the office for s final time to shadow some employees on the floor.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

It was short, and the recruiter didn't make me feel like I would keep up in downtown dc. She said she would see if I fit for their client. If I was, she would reach out

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good. It was held in an informal setting and the questions were not difficult. It felt more like a conversation. The interviewer was very candid. Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter online, via FaceTime. It was a pretty laid back interview, and the friendly and helpful recruiter asked me a few background questions about myself and my experience. Was told I'd be kept on record in case any openings came up.

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch yourself to companies in a few sentences   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Standard recruiter setup with client. First panel interview, then second panel interview. On site in conference room, scheduled last minute. Took about two weeks in between to receive feedback and offer. Salary negotiations were capped low from the start, by recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Non-technical questions regarding systems usage and experience in the past.   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Half (Springfield, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, Face to face with staff, Face to face with Branch manager, Sit in, Meet with Regional Manager - it took a little while longer than I would have liked to hear back which is why I took another job offer I was presented.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Robert Half?   1 Answer

Temporary Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a Skype interview. The recruiter sent me a confirmation email requesting information and alerting me that I would receive an email prompting me to set up an account. The morning of the day of the interview, I did not receive the email to sign up for the account, so I reached out to the recruiter to make sure she received my information, as I had not received the automated emails expected. No response. Ten minutes before the interview, the recruiter called me and notified me she needed to change the time of our interview as she was "too busy". This happened three times that day, the original time for my interview was 11:30. The third time she rescheduled, she decided to hand me off to a co-worker for a 2:30 interview. I asked to reschedule for the next day.

The next day the co-worker called me, who was obviously in training. He had another co-worker with him, who I am assuming was his trainer. I have no contact information for either of these employees. He asked me a couple of generic interview questions, before passing me off to his co-worker. She then explained that I would have to "settle" and was completely depreciating in her explanation of the jobs that were available. Also, she told me that I should contact previous offers that I had turned down to attempt to get hired there.

Overall, I was completely dissatisfied with the entire process, and more than a little upset with the amount of my time they wasted. I do not appreciate a recruiter telling me that I need to settle, or being brushed off in order to be a part of an employees training program.

I have a bachelors degree and have worked for multiple Fortune 300 companies. The experience with Robert Half was completely unprofessional.

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Half (Creve Coeur, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked about my background and experience with sales and multitasking. We talked about some of the challenges in the staffing industry and how I would address those issues.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-person interview and a quick job shadow. Really positive, answered my questions and was very upfront about the position. Process took a little long, but you could tell they were really looking for a good candidate.

Accounts Payable Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

I thought it was an interview for the position but it turns out it was just information for the recruiters to find a perfect position. I thought it was nice but it wasn't really that beneficial for me.